Big warm welcome to Lexis Perth family! We have 17 new students coming from Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, Switzerland, and Czech Republic. Good luck with your study!
Have a look at the exciting activities in November!
Remember, Tuesday the 6th is the Melbourne Cup Day which is Australia’s most popular horse racing event! Australians stop what they are doing before 12pm on that day to watch the race on TV and women wear their best or most colorful hats and dresses.
This is what is happening on the Melbourne Cup Day here at Lexis.
Melbourne Cup Day:
Morning class: each class will get to choose a horse for the Melbourne Cup class sweep.
11:50am: your class will come to watch the Melbourne Cup on the big screen
12:00: the Melbourne Cup race begins
12:05: The winning class will be given their prize
12:10: Fashions on the Field! Prizes for Best Dressed Students
12:20: Pizza provided for lunch
1pm: General English students to choose one of the following activities to join for afternoon class;
- Speed Dating
- Vocab seminar
- Grammar Seminar
- Conversation Club
- Scarborough Scavenger Hunt
Congratulations to Erilda Zazo who has successfully completed our Cert III Business course. She will back to Itlay on November, may come back for Dip of Business course in Lexis, we wish she has a safe trip and will see her soon. 🤩
Are you looking for a job? Here are some jobs for you, good luck!
1.Chef’s & Cooks
The iconic Cottesloe Beach Hotel located on the Perth coastline is seeking experienced chefs & kitchen hands across a variety of levels.
This winter the Beach Club has under gone some exciting changes ready for a September 20th opening date.
This is a large busy 1600 capacity hotel with 4 kitchens.
The successful candidate must have a great attitude with the industry and have the passion to deliver a superior customer experience.
The Cottesloe Beach Hotel is part of the family owned and operated Prendiville Group, which has numerous hospitality venues across Western Australia and Australia.
Key roles being recruited for are
· Sous Chef Beach Club
· Sous Chef Cott & Co.
· Chef de Parties
· Pizza Chefs
· Commis Chefs
· Kitchen Hands
Successful applicants for this position must have
· Have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to ‘think on your feet’
· Exceptional kitchen service of the highest standard
· Have a passion for hospitality
· Be able to work under pressure to deliver the best results
· Great product knowledge
· Have a can-do attitude
· Be able to work a rotating roster including nights, weekends & public holidays
Report this job advert
For more information, please go to the website :https://www.seek.com.au/job/37009924?type=standard
2. Cafe Assistant
About the business
Holy Cross College invites applications from suitably qualified and dynamic individuals for the position of Cafe Assistant.
Holy Cross College offers a Catholic education from Pre-Kindergarten – Year 12. The Vision of the College is to be ‘a community of transformation in the Spirit of the Risen Christ’ and in striving for this we are inspired by our College patron, Blessed Oscar Romero. Holy Cross College is recognised as a leader in innovation, contemporary pedagogies and the use of technology to redefine learning.
Please refer to the College website for further information. http://www.holycross.wa.edu.au
About the role
Applications close: Tuesday 28 August 2018, 12:00pm
All applications must be submitted on the College Application Form with a covering letter addressed to The Principal, Holy Cross College, 18 Strathmore Parkway, Ellenbrook WA 6069 and forwarded to the Principal’s Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please go to the website : https://www.seek.com.au/job/37024427?type=standout
Are you looking for a job, here are some jobs for you, please apply online :
1. KITCHEN-HAND CLEANERS FIFO HOUSE-KEEPER FIVE STAR CLEANER WANTED ASAP
KITCHEN HAND WANTED ASAP
YOU MUST HAVE A POLICE CLEARANCE PLEASE APPLY NOW
USE CV CHECK ONLINE
AND ATTACH THE RESULTS TO YOUR RESUME PLEASE
WANTED UTILITY FOR SHUTTS COMING UP TO CHRISTMAS
MUST HAVE C CLASS LICENCE
GARDENER – ALLROUNDER – HOUSEKEEPER
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT
EXPERIENCED MINE SITE CLEANER WANTED ASAP
MUST HAVE A CURRENT AUSTALIAN DRIVER LICENCE C CLASS (manual)
MUST HAVE A CURRENT POLICE CLEARANCE
- IF YOU HAVE APPLIED BEFORE AND YOU HAVE THE APPROPRIATE SKILLS PLEASE RE-APPLY…
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS JOB
- FIVE STAR HOUSEKEEPER / CLEANER FOR MINE SITE WANTED ASAP
- If you have applied before and you want to-do FIFO work please reapply as we only keep resumes on file for 2 weeks
We are looking for 5 star cleaners with experience in 5 star hotels
Housekeeping and cleaning
These jobs are for fly in fly out on mine sites in Western Australia.
We need 4 cleaners to fly out ASAP Ongoing
- Experience in commercial cleaning
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screening
- High level of physical fitness
- AUSTRALIAN DRIVER LICENCE …………. C CLASS
- Strong commitment and loyalty
- Ability to adapt to any situation
- Ability to get on with other people
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Safety awareness and safe work ethic
- Must be able to fly out from Perth.
We specialize in providing hospitality staff to remote sites around Western Australia at short notice and are seeking flexible and committed staff that enjoy rotating rosters and short-term work.
All Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia and must be able to fly out from Perth.
Australian residents and travellers with appropriate working visa are welcome.
To register your interest please clicks the “Apply Now” button below.
Please go to the website to apply: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36873702?type=standard
2. SUPPORT WORKER DOMESTIC CLEANER CASUAL
Volunteer Home SupportMore jobs from this company
Support Worker Domestic Cleaner (Casual)
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.06pm
3 Aug 2018LocationPerthFremantle & Southern Suburbs
LIKE HELPING THE FRAIL AGED AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES?
Generous Salary Sacrifice benefits reducing what you pay the tax man is available after a qualifying period.
How about we supply the car, equipment, a phone and a uniform?
Then read on!
We are looking for a motivated self starter who enjoys cleaning for our frail aged clients in the Melville, Cockburn, Rockingham and Fremantle areas,.
You must have;
• Good level of written, verbal, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
• Experience in working with the Aged and People with Disabilities
• Must hold a valid Drivers Licence & current Police Clearance.
• Preferable to hold Certificate III in Individual Support Aged Care or be prepared to undertake course at organization expense.
Apply by email with a covering letter outlining experience and CV, together with current Police Clearance to:
no phone calls accepted
Please go to the website to apply: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36875699?type=standard