Cleaners / Labourers required by an established Kitchen Exhaust and Heating Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) hygiene specialist. Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. Job involves some heights and confined space work and will involve some travel throughout WA and NT. All applicants must be flexible with hours of work (24/7 Operation with split shifts) and MUST have:
- Police Clearance.
- Be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol test.
- Construction Card (white/blue card).
- Driver’s License and own transport.
- Work at Heights, Work in Confined Spaces certificate preferred but not essential.
- Pride yourself on having a great work ethic and can do attitude
- Accountable, reliable and have a sense of responsibility
Kleenduct WA has over 32 years’ experience in the HVAC Hygiene Industry, we have gained the trust and commendation from a broad range of industries. Providing specialised ventilation hygiene services to the highest possible standard has attracted clients such as: Defence departments, governments, mining, education, insurance, commercial, industrial which has been the foundation of Kleenduct WA Pty Ltd.
“I like working at Kleenduct because the flexibility of hours and work is ideal for any casual worker. If you need a day off all you have to do is give a weeks’ notice.
The people we work with are also great and reliable people. You are free to be yourself and are able to enjoy work and make a bunch of new friends. It is the perfect company to start fresh and build yourself a future with the company” Brett Cousins’
Job Type: Casual