Kitchen hands – Miss Maud North of the River
Miss Maud is one of Perth’s top established hospitality groups comprising of 18 Pastry Houses, a Boutique Hotel, Smorgasbord Restaurant, Bakehouse, Catering Department, and Administration.
We are seeking an energetic and hands on kitchen hand to join our dynamic fast paced cafes. You will have hospitality/ catering experience in a similar role and a passion for production gorgeous high quality products.
• Fantastic speed of work with a sense of urgency
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and English language skills
• Ability to easily follow direction and instruction
• A desire to learn and the motivation to match
• Fine eye for detail
• Ability to maintain product presentation
Duties may include:
During your shift you may perform such duties as:
• Creating Miss Maud gourmet sandwiches, baguettes and wraps
• Preparing the kitchen for the lunch time rush
• Producing a large range of Miss Maud catering platters
• Cleaning and sanitising the kitchen to ensure all food safe standards are met.
What’s in it for you?
Sick of working nights? It’s not just a job to us, we want you to like coming to work and have a work life balance which includes no nights and alternate weekends. Plus, we offer ongoing training and development, and career opportunities for those candidates with the drive to succeed.
Plus, we offer:
• Development and training opportunities and involvement.
• Opportunity for advancement – we promote internally
• Miss Maud staff discounts
• Discounts on health insurance and banking
How to apply
If you want to grow your career in kitchen operations, with a great team in a dynamic business, please follow the links and apply now.
Thank you for your interest in working with the Miss Maud Group. Please be advised that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
**We ask that Recruitment Agencies refrain from contacting us regarding this role**
You can find this job at https://www.seek.com.au/job/36150482
Seeking Casual Cleaning Technician’s
Seeking Casual Cleaning Technician’s
We are a multi-disciplined cleaning and building service organization with our head office in Perth, Western Australia. We are seeking the services of a self- motivated, challenge orientated, enthusiastic Projects Technician to join our team.
Flexible applicant sought. You will have the ability to work as an individual and part of a team, producing high quality cleaning outcomes. The position will suit an applicant looking for a change of lifestyle, the ability to work all hours, 5 – 6 days per week.
The types of work the position will be undertaking include periodical contract works within retail and commercial centers.
These works include:
• Strip and seal
• Machine scrubbing
• Tile and grout cleaning
• Carpet cleaning
• Builders cleans
You will have:
• An Australian driver’s license
• A positive work attitude
• Be responsive and quick thinking
• An ability and the confidence to liaise with management & customers
• Have a strong safety and customer service focus
• The ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights
• Have a high standard of personal presentation
• The drive to achieve high quality work outcomes
• Be willing to be part of a team and able to work on your own
• Have a ‘make a difference’ and a ‘can do’ attitude
Experience is preferred but not essential.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a fast paced, challenging work environment, utilizing your flexibility and strong work ethic, then this is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your written application and CV via the advert link
You can find at https://www.seek.com.au/job/36138824
Good luck !!!