Zafferano is currently looking for
experienced, motivated and friendly
hospitality professional to join our growing team.
We are looking for some one who wants casual to full-time ongoing long term employment in a senior waitstaff or supervisory role. There is the possibility of advancement into our management team. We are able to adjust the role to suit the right candidate!
Zafferano is a premium waterfront venue with a great, relaxed and friendly team environment. We are located on the river, we have a fantastic outlook to work in, close to transport and the CBD.
*Applicants need to be well groomed, highly motivated, customer focused and show a passion for food, wine and customer service.
*Previous experience in fine dinning or upmarket restaurant is essential.
*Approximately 25 to 40 hours per week available and full time over the summer months. This role can fit in well with University commitments, especially since we are just down the road from UWA.
*This is not a short term summer position. You MUST be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday, some week days for lunch shifts as well as all Special Event days.
Very High casual rates are paid for experienced wait staff.
Please Note !!! Only EXPERIENCED wait staff should apply.
Send resume to email@example.com
Do you have an infectious personality? Do you love working with people? Do you have a flexible schedule? Do you have your current RSA?
If so – Keep reading!
The Grove Grill Restaurant is a fully licensed restaurant that offers an extensive a-la-carte menu with both indoor and alfresco dining.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and efficient wait staff to add to the existing team.
To be a successful applicant, you must demonstrate the following criteria:-
- Strong hospitality background
- Maintain a high focus on customer service to ensure repeat business
- Beverage dispensing skills
- Barista experience
- Table waiting skills
- Cash handling and EFTPOS terminal skills
Preferences given to applicants with *Approved Manager’s Certificate* (Current RSA is essential) however we’re willing to certify applicants after a qualifying period. Parking provided and car essential.
Please send your resume’ to:
Intelife are looking for multiple committed individuals to join our team in the Midland/Ellenbrook and East metro region as commercial cleaners.
The hours of work will be worked during ordinary working hours Monday through to Sunday. The successful candidates must be available to work on weekends on a rotating roster and available to start in February.
The successful applicant will require (Selection Criteria):
- Qualifications relevant to Commercial Cleaning
- Previous experience in cleaning services in a commercial setting
- Competency in using carpet cleaning and floor buffing/polishing equipment is essential.
- A current criminal history check
- Current WA Drivers licence and reliable car to transport (preferable)
- Good time management and ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
All cleaning equipment/materials are supplied.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge, then apply by sending your resume and a cover letter through the ‘Apply Now’ portal.
Only personal applicants will be considered (no contractors please).
Applications will be reviewed as recieved.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Service Station – Kitchen/Cafe Assistants, Cleaners
A National Truckstop and Café/Diner Operator is seeking Diner staff and Cleaners for our site in Kewdale
As we are a 24-hour business, you must be flexible in your working hours. It is essential that you are available to work Weekdays, Weekends, Nights and Public Holidays.
Particular interest given to those that can work night and early morning shifts at this time.
These positions require the following:
- A great sense of humour and a positive disposition is essential
- A commitment to customer service
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Motivated Team player, with an excellent work ethic
- Barista training/experience looked upon favourably
- Police checks are Mandatory
Resumes with covering letters only in the first instance.
Award Wages & Conditions apply.