Commercial Gutter Cleaner, Working at Heights required, Perth Metro Area
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing position
Blue Collar People, on behalf of our client, are currently seeking a labourer for an ongoing position with a client based out of Shenton Park. Our client deals in gutter cleaning on single and multi-storey commercial and residential buildings throughout the Perth metro area.
Duties associated with this role will include the following;
- Driving company work ute with trailer mounted vacuum device between sites
- Using vacuum device to clean out guttering on single and multi-storey buildings, working from ladders and roofs
- Liaising with clients and home owners onsite
- Varied manual handling duties
To be considered for this position you will require the following criteria;
- Valid West Australian C-Class driver’s license
- Working at heights ticket
- White Card / Blue Card
- Own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Able to work from multi storey buildings from safety harness (Harness supplied by client)
This will be an ongoing position with a possible view to fulltime employment for the right candidate. The role will involve working a 45 hour week, Monday – Friday, paying $27.00 per hour on a FLAT RATE.
If you are interested in applying for this position please select “Apply Now” and submit an up to date resume or call 9221 1911 for a confidential chat.
Blue Collar People
Level 4, 231 Adelaide Terrace, Perth 6000
We are currently seeking casual experienced cleaners to provide a range of cleaning services in order to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
This role will require working Monday to Friday 6am to 14.00pm. You will be working unsupervised to provide a high quality cleaning service. This requires willingness to work flexible hours and an ability to manage your own time in order to meet deadlines. The role involves manual handling and lifting and may require you to stand for lengthy periods and work in hot or noisy environments.
To be successful you must have a high level of fitness, strong communication and customer service skills and have the ability to work independently
All applicants must possess:
- Training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment is an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience working in a professional cleaning capacity preferred.
- Experience using commercial or industrial cleaning products and equipment preferred.
Please note this role will require the successful application to undergo pre-employment medical tests and a police clearance check. Only successful applicant will be contacted.
Roshana Pty Ltd is the largest privately owned provider of High and Low Care Psychiatric, Aged Care and Mental Health Support Services in Western Australian. Established in 2001, Roshana has been at the forefront of providing Aged Care and Mental Health Services to the Western Australian community.
As a member of our domestic services team, you will be responsible for upholding the cleanliness of our facility including providing cleaning and domestic services to our residents within the facility including general cleaning indoors and outdoors, laundry and supporting our residents in their recovery.
This role is offered initially on a casual basis working 5 hours per day Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous commercial cleaning/housekeeping experience in a healthcare setting (Essential)
- A current National Police Clearance
- Commitment to safe working practices including infection control, manual handling and first aid
- Current Drivers License and/or reliable transport
To apply for this position please click on ‘Apply’ and submit your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Do you have an infectious personality? Do you love working with people? Do you have a flexible schedule? Do you have your current RSA?
If so – Keep reading!
The Grove Grill Restaurant is a fully licensed restaurant that offers an extensive a-la-carte menu with both indoor and alfresco dining.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and efficient wait staff to add to the existing team.
To be a successful applicant, you must demonstrate the following criteria:-
- Strong hospitality background
- Maintain a high focus on customer service to ensure repeat business
- Beverage dispensing skills
- Barista experience
- Table waiting skills
- Cash handling and EFTPOS terminal skills
Preferences given to applicants with *Approved Manager’s Certificate* (Current RSA is essential) however we’re willing to certify applicants after a qualifying period. Parking provided and car essential.
Please send your resume’ to:
Casual Waiter/Waitress in Wembley
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights