Intelife are looking for multiple committed individuals to join our team in the Midland/Ellenbrook and East metro region as commercial cleaners.
The hours of work will be worked during ordinary working hours Monday through to Sunday. The successful candidates must be available to work on weekends on a rotating roster and available to start in February.
The successful applicant will require (Selection Criteria):
- Previous experience in cleaning services in a commercial setting
- Competency in using carpet cleaning and floor buffing/polishing equipment is essential.
- A current criminal history check
- Current WA Drivers licence and reliable car to transport (preferable)
- Good time management and ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
All cleaning equipment/materials are supplied.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for the challenge, then apply by sending your resume and a cover letter through the ‘Apply Now’ portal.
Only personal applicants will be considered (no contractors please).
Applications will be reviewed as recieved.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Our team at Kalamunda Toyota offers its employees the opportunity to enjoy what they do whilst directly contributing to achieving the company’s vision and goals.
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about the motor industry and is willing to go above and beyond to provide our guests with the Toyota “Oh What a Feeling” experience!
We require an energetic and reliable person to join our Service team as a Vehicle Cleaner! This is a permanent and full-time role, with career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The Successful Applicant will be able to demonstrate ;
- A current manual WA driver’s licence;
- Neat and tidy presentation;
- An excellent eye for detail;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Excellent work ethic; and
- Physically fit.
As an employee of Kalamunda Toyota you will enjoy some great benefits;
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid training and uniforms
- A Healthy work life balance
- Access to discounts on private health insurance with BUPA
- Annual Flu Shots
- The support and mentoring you need to succeed in your career
- The largest Toyota Genuine Warehouse in Australia
The new addition to our team will share in our cultural values of Respect, On Show, Professional, Efficient and Continuous Improvement.
If you think this role is a great fit for you please click “Apply Now” and send through your cover letter and resume.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates who are successful will be contacted.
. 38 hours per week Monday to Friday
. Full time position
. Great work ethic and attention to detail necessary
. Immediate start
. Close to public transport
West Perth Panel and Paint are looking to hire
an EXPERIENCED and reliable car detailer/cleaner
for their automotive smash repair workshop.
Your main duty will be cleaning prestige vehicles
after they have been repaired. Other duties include
maintaining and cleaning the workshop and also
some incoming parts checking off.
Manual drivers licence required but not essential.
Resumes only from experienced applicants to –
Casual Waiter/Waitress in Woodlands
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
Casual Waiter/Waitress Wanted- Perth CBD
They thrive off their friendly, passionate and team oriented environment so they admire the following qualities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and grooming
- Hard working and ambitious
- Flexibility with working on weekends & public holidays
In return they’re offering an attractive hourly rate with ongoing training and development programs.
If you believe you possess these qualities and have a passion for food and people then express your interest and apply today!