We are looking for switched-on individuals with initiative and flair. Waitstaff that move with pace and work well in a team. We need seriously good staff – and in return, we can provide you with one of Perth’s best working environments.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, please do not apply:
•Two years’ experience in hospitality
•Good knowledge of food/wine
•A passion for hospitality, with a genuine fondness for people
•Be able to multi task
•Energetic, positive and reliable
•The ability to work very fast, and very hard – but be thorough
•Be able to work both day and nights including weekends
If you meet ALL of the above requirements, then please continue reading….
We offer the right people a seriously fantastic working environment with a team of friendly staff. We offer employment within a professional hospitality company (including four of Perth’s best venues), with opportunities to move within the company and room for advancement of your skills.
If you think you are up to the challenge of providing consistently outstanding customer service – act now.
Please note that due to changes to legislation, staff must have completed their Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia. We are not taking any sponsorship visa applications for this role. Due to a large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Wait staff – The Partisan East Perth Casual
The successful applicant must have experience as a waiter, strong customer service skills, be able to deal with high volume and coffee skills will add more opportunities for diverse shifts within our team
You must be a team player and have excellent communication skills and have flexible availability.
The successful applicant will have;
Hospitality & coffee experience in a similar role
Outstanding customer service skills
A positive attitude
If this sounds like your kind of place don’t hesitate to email through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiter / Waitress
Business is a small trendy cafe/restaurant specialising in Italian Pizza’s. Successful applicant must have a bright and cheery disposition while still remain professional and efficient.
– Time Management
– Previous experience as Supervisor/Barista working autonomously
– MUST HAVE BOTH RSA AND APPROVED MANAGERS RSA
– Flexible availability including nights and weekends
– Police clearance required
Builders cleaners that have a reputation for delivering a spotless job on time and with a smile. We are expanding rapidly and have positions available for immediate start in Perth
Requirements for this job:
- White Card
- Keen eye for detail and attentive about job standards, cleanliness and health and safety
- Must be able to work flexible hours and able to travel around Perth and transport cleaning equipment
- Maintains a professional manner at all times, with a patient outlook throughout a busy environment
- Both a team player and able to work autonomously
- Cleaning experience is desirable
- Driver’s licence and a car is a must
- Physically fit and reliable (Please note: this role requires physical stamina)
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below
Casual Housekeeping Position
The Riverview on Mount Street is a serviced apartment complex nestled between Kings park and the city. We seek an experienced casual housekeeper. The successful candidate must have
– 2 year or more experience in room cleaning for hotel, motels or resorts in Australia or New Zealand
– A keen eye for details
– Be punctual, dedicated and reliable
– A capacity to work well unsupervised
– Flexible and able to work on weekdays and weekends
– Positive and friendly personality
**To be successful in this position, previous hotel housekeeping experience is a must (minimum 2 year experience in Australia or New Zealand) and references are to be provided upon applying. If you believe you fit this criteria, please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your application, however please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Barista & Cook working in a Coffee Shop
West Perth, Subiaco, WA
6months’ Barista and Chef/Cook working experience in Coffee shops are necessary.
·Early start and early finish (from 6.30 till 14.30), Monday – Friday (Weekdays)
·No late night shifts;
What we offer:
·Full-time/Part-time position with superannuation payments and annual leave;
·Stable and consistent timetable.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to contact me at 0403208068, if you have any queries.
Casual Kitchen Hand in Maylands
A cafe/retail shop/other in Maylands is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Kitchen Hand
- Have Australian work rights