SeaLink/Captain Cook Cruises WA, Perth’s Premier Cruise Company is looking for enthusiastic and passionate waitstaff with at least 5 years working experience in restaurants and function centers, trained in silver service and running buffets. This position requires a high level of attention to the customer, dining service and the overall cruise experience.
We operate cruises 7 days and 7 nights a week from Barrack Square in Perth, whether it is a full day wine cruise to the Swan Valley, a Lunch Cruise to Fremantle or a Twilight evening cruise, there is plenty of variety to be had working in this rare and exciting environment.
· Proven experience of at least 5 years as wait staff
· Experience in silver service and running buffets
· Experience in training and supervising staff
· High level of customer-orientation and planning skills
· Working knowledge of cash register and any ordering information systems
· Outstanding people and team building skills
· Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving
· The position can be physically demanding and therefore requires good overall fitness
· High school diploma, RSA and current First Aid certificate are required
· Basic food safety training
· Experience of being on and around boats would be a plus
- Boarding and disembarking passengers
- Preparing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and care to the passenger areas at all times
- General waiter/waitressing duties: i.e. setting up tables, buffets, etc.
- Bar service, stocking fridges and stock control
- Customer interaction
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week (day/night) and on weekends (day/night).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Industry leading training programs
- Career development – Long term opportunities in the marine tourism industry
- Commercial sea time
- Progression in career enhancement
- Becoming a part of a passionate team
- Being on the Swan River daily whilst interacting with people from all walks of life…it doesn’t get any better!
If you feel you can positively add to our organisation and fit the above criteria please apply.
Cleaner – Greenmount
Regis is one of Australia’s leading providers of innovative aged care facilities.
We aim to continuously improve the support we deliver while emphasising the personal independence of our residents.
We are currently looking for experienced cleaners to join our team located in Greenmount, Perth.
Positions are available in a permanent part time capacity, working a combination of morning and afternoon (4 hour) shifts, across 7 days.
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with a strong focus on minimising health risks and maximising safety.
• Previous cleaning experience in a commercial, health care or aged care environment
• Solid knowledge of cleaning products and safe handling, storage and disposal of chemicals
• Previous experience working with and using cleaning equipment
• Clear communication skills both written and verbally
• A passion for interacting with our residents
Unique benefits of Regis:
Working for Regis is a lifestyle choice – the facility you work in is the home of our residents and we want you to feel at home as well.
As a Cleaner employed with Regis, some of the benefits you will see include:
• Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
• The opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Self management of your availability – pick up extra shifts
• Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
• Annual flu shot provided on site
A current police check must be provided.
See more about Regis Birkdale
Regis is living, with support.
F&B Attendant (Casual) – Tapas & Raw Bar – InterContinental Perth
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know.
The casual Food and Beverage Attendant will be responsible for working with the team to bring to life the concept, service energy and efficient beverage creation.
With exciting new restaurant and bar concepts, we are looking for team members who are excited about delivering a product and service that will lead the market; exceed guest service standards whilst delivering a guest experience that is unique.
Successful candidates will have experience working in a similar role in a busy & modern venue, and be available to work shift work including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Candidates must also have current working rights for Australia which allows them to work greater than 25 hours per week throughout the year.
In return, we’ll give you a competitive benefits package and the chance to work with a fantastic team. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
To find out more about us and apply for this or any other jobs with IHG please contact us at www.ihg.com/careers.
Wait & Bar Staff Needed
Market leading hospitality operators are seeking experienced Wait & Bar Staff for Island Market Kitchen & Bar. This is a great opportunity to jump head first into a new venue & concept at north Trigg Beach.
Island Market’s food and beverage program is led by industry professionals, and will offer a serious yet fun style. We are searching for like minded individuals who will be able to deliver a similar experience to our valuable customers. Casual positions are available with opportunities to work full time hours.
Those applicants with a real love for food, wine and the hospitality industry will be preferable candidates.
Successful applicants must hold:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in similar roles
- Devotion & passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience with busy & faced paced working environments
- Knowledge of spirits and cocktails, with willingness to learn more
- Exceptional food & wine knowledge
- Charisma, personality and a fantastic attitude
- The ability to deliver impeccable customer service
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a proactive mentality
- A current RSA
What you will get in return:
- Positive & fun working environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the most well-known WA hospitality professionals
- Training and career development opportunities
Part time Waiter/Waitress in Rossmoyne
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
Casual Waiter/Waitress in Ascot
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
Wait staff – Miss Maud Belmont
• Fantastic speed of work with a sense of urgency
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and English language skills
• Ability to easily follow direction and instruction
• A desire to learn and the motivation to match
• Fine eye for detail
• Ability to maintain product presentation
About the role:
We are seeking hands on energetic wait staff and kitchen hands to join our dynamic fast paced cafes. Duties may include:
• Exceptional customer service
• Serving food and drinks
• Clearing tables and resetting
• Creating Miss Maud gourmet sandwiches, baguettes and wraps
• Preparing the kitchen for the lunch time rush
• Producing a large range of Miss Maud catering platters
• Cleaning and sanitising the kitchen to ensure all food safe standards are met.
What’s in it for you?
Tired of working nights? It’s not just a job to us, we want you to like coming to work and have a work life balance which includes no nights and alternate weekends. Plus, we offer ongoing training and development, and career opportunities for those candidates with the drive to succeed.
Plus, we offer:
• Development and training opportunities and involvement.
• Opportunity for advancement – we promote internally
• Miss Maud staff discounts
• Discounts on health insurance and banking
How to apply
If you want to grow your career in kitchen operations, with a great team in a dynamic business, please follow the links and apply now.
Food & Beverage Attendant (Waitperson)
Aloft Perth, opened on 26 May 2017, boasts Perth’s newest dining and function venues serving up stylish modern cuisine. Truly passionate about the chic new venues they work in and the customer service guests expect at a Marriott property, our family of F&B Talent is truly unique and bursting at the seams with sass & savviness!
All three areas will be busy throughout any given day; however the quality of produce & service is never comprised. Aloft Perth not only showcases the best of WA Talent, but we also pride ourselves on sourcing and supporting local producers & suppliers. This role requires a talented foodie and inspired thinker who is ready to hit the ground running in the world’s fastest growing hotel company.
- Are cool, confident and collected. A true team player that thrives under pressure and takes pride in your personal presentation.
- Have good time management & the ability to multi-task.
- Are a passionate foodie!
- Hold a current WA RSA.
- Can bring flair and fun to anything you do!
Aloft Perth is redefining the boutique hotel experience. Savvy travellers will appreciate the sassy vibe in Springs Kitchen and W XYZ Bar, our hotspots for social dining throughout the day; while our corporate clients will connect and create in our state-of-the-art conference and function spaces.
Want to work in a place where energy flows, personalities mingle and opportunities abound? A place where anything can happen?
CLICK APPLY NOW!