Casual Waiter/Waitress in Perth
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
Wait & Bar Staff Needed
Market leading hospitality operators are seeking experienced Wait & Bar Staff for Island Market Kitchen & Bar. This is a great opportunity to jump head first into a new venue & concept at north Trigg Beach.
Island Market’s food and beverage program is led by industry professionals, and will offer a serious yet fun style. We are searching for like minded individuals who will be able to deliver a similar experience to our valuable customers. Casual positions are available with opportunities to work full time hours.
Those applicants with a real love for food, wine and the hospitality industry will be preferable candidates.
Successful applicants must hold:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in similar roles
- Devotion & passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience with busy & faced paced working environments
- Knowledge of spirits and cocktails, with willingness to learn more
- Exceptional food & wine knowledge
- Charisma, personality and a fantastic attitude
- The ability to deliver impeccable customer service
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a proactive mentality
- A current RSA
What you will get in return:
- Positive & fun working environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the most well-known WA hospitality professionals
- Training and career development opportunities
Do you have an infectious personality? Do you love working with people? Do you have a flexible schedule? Do you have your current RSA?
If so – Keep reading!
The Grove Grill Restaurant is a fully licensed restaurant that offers an extensive a-la-carte menu with both indoor and alfresco dining.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and efficient wait staff to add to the existing team.
To be a successful applicant, you must demonstrate the following criteria:-
- Strong hospitality background
- Maintain a high focus on customer service to ensure repeat business
- Beverage dispensing skills
- Barista experience
- Table waiting skills
- Cash handling and EFTPOS terminal skills
Preferences given to applicants with *Approved Manager’s Certificate* (Current RSA is essential) however we’re willing to certify applicants after a qualifying period. Parking provided and car essential.
Please send your resume’ to:
Casual Factory Cleaner – Day Shift
Walshs Glass is a privately owned Company, recognised as Western Australia’s largest independent distributor of flat glass products.
We have a vacancy for an energetic person with cleaning experience in a factory environment who will ensure a clean and hazard free work area. Applicants should understand that this is a casual cleaning position within a glass factory. Casual hours on offer depending on business requirements and to cover sick or annual leave and busy periods.This position will suit someone who wants flexible working hours and would be available on-call. No set hours on offer.
The Duties You will be Responsible For (but not limited to):
- Paper collecting and compacting
- Placing glass debris into bins
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the factory premises
- Following company OHS policies and procedures
- Above award wage rate
- Friendly work environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working hours
If you have experience in a similar role and wish to join a successful Team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your resume and cover letter to:email@example.com
We are a provider of quality lifestyle facilities, located in the southern suburbs of Perth. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, efficient and friendly individual to join our housekeeping team.
The housekeeper plays a key role in providing professional tidying and cleaning services in the common use areas of the property. This is a part time role for 10 hours each week (5 hour shift each Tuesday and Friday morning).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean common areas and walkways
- Replenishing common consumables and emptying bins
- Cleaning common wet areas
- Attend to cleaning on a regular rostered basis
- Liaise with guests regarding housekeeping issues
- Report any problems to the property manager
- Identifying and reporting hazards as they are recognised
- Maintaining cleanliness of common outdoor areas
- Integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A diligent approach to safe manual handling and hygiene control
- Strong knowledge of cleaning procedures
- Knowledge of the safe handling of chemicals
- Commercial cleaning experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Ability and willingness to build relationships and work as part of a team
- National Police Clearance certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate is highly desirable
When applying for this permanent part time role, please indicate in your cover letter if you would also like to be included in our casual housekeeping pool, to provide cover for staff on leave.