SeaLink/Captain Cook Cruises WA, Perth’s Premier Cruise Company is looking for enthusiastic and passionate waitstaff with at least 5 years working experience in restaurants and function centers, trained in silver service and running buffets. This position requires a high level of attention to the customer, dining service and the overall cruise experience.
We operate cruises 7 days and 7 nights a week from Barrack Square in Perth, whether it is a full day wine cruise to the Swan Valley, a Lunch Cruise to Fremantle or a Twilight evening cruise, there is plenty of variety to be had working in this rare and exciting environment.
· Proven experience of at least 5 years as wait staff
· Experience in silver service and running buffets
· Experience in training and supervising staff
· High level of customer-orientation and planning skills
· Working knowledge of cash register and any ordering information systems
· Outstanding people and team building skills
· Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving
· The position can be physically demanding and therefore requires good overall fitness
· High school diploma, RSA and current First Aid certificate are required
· Basic food safety training
· Experience of being on and around boats would be a plus
- Boarding and disembarking passengers
- Preparing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and care to the passenger areas at all times
- General waiter/waitressing duties: i.e. setting up tables, buffets, etc.
- Bar service, stocking fridges and stock control
- Customer interaction
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week (day/night) and on weekends (day/night).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Industry leading training programs
- Career development – Long term opportunities in the marine tourism industry
- Commercial sea time
- Progression in career enhancement
- Becoming a part of a passionate team
- Being on the Swan River daily whilst interacting with people from all walks of life…it doesn’t get any better!
If you feel you can positively add to our organisation and fit the above criteria please apply.