Wait & Bar Staff Needed
Market leading hospitality operators are seeking experienced Wait & Bar Staff for the opening of Island Market Kitchen & Bar. This is a great opportunity to jump head first into a new venue & concept at north Trigg Beach.
Island Market’s food and beverage program will be led by industry professionals, and will offer a serious yet fun style. We are searching for like minded individuals who will be able to deliver a similar experience to our valuable customers. Casual positions are available with opportunities to work full time hours.
Those applicants with a real love for food, wine and the hospitality industry will be preferable candidates.
Successful applicants must hold:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in similar roles
- Devotion & passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience with busy & faced paced working environments
- Knowledge of spirits and cocktails, with willingness to learn more
- Exceptional food & wine knowledge
- Charisma, personality and a fantastic attitude
- The ability to deliver impeccable customer service
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a proactive mentality
- A current RSA
What you will get in return:
- Positive & fun working environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the most well-known WA hospitality professionals
- Training and career development opportunities
Casual Waiter/Waitress in East Perth
A restaurant in East Perth is seeking a casual Waiter/Waitress (up to 45 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
Wait Staff (Section Waiters)
Hunter & Barrel is a sophisticated take on the hunter’s way, where ancient ritual combines with raw elements of nature in a modern setting.
A visit to Hunter & Barrel is a celebration of great food, drink and friends. Each element of the space, from the coal pits to the plate ware, combines to create a unique and exciting dining experience.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated staff to become part of our professional and hard-working team. Successful applicants will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service with a positive, upbeat and professional personality.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A passion for people and providing unforgettable guest experiences
- Previous a la carte experience in a 5+ table section
- A current valid RSA
- Service skills such as 3 plate carry & drink tray service
- Advanced communication skills
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
- A willingness to undergo further training and development
- Flexible availability over a 7-day rotating roster
- Have attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
We are looking for the right applicant who is passionate about the hospitality industry and values being part of a supportive team. Our restaurant is conveniently located near public transport. If you feel you are suitable for this role, please click “Apply”
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for experienced wait staff for various functions in Perth.
Through our easy-to-use mobile app, you will be sent available shifts straight to your phone. Apply for the jobs you want instantly using the profile we’ll help you set up! Earning extra cash has never been easier (or more fun!).
What you’ll have:
- A friendly, energetic and hard-working attitude
- Clean, professional clothing and stellar grooming habits
- Previous experience in food and beverage service
- A valid RSA
What you’ll get:
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Gain experience with some of Australia’s biggest brand names, such as Park Hyatt, Sofitel and Blakes Feast
- Fantastic hourly rates
A tech start-up based in Australia and New Zealand and backed by SEEK, Sidekicker is a temporary staffing platform that instantly connects businesses with the help they need: Sidekicks like you!
Cleaner – Aegis Balmoral
- Join a progressive and dynamic organisation
- Be part of WA’s largest provider in Residential Aged Care services
- First class care and services in a first class environment
About Aegis Aged Care
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment to 71 residents, expanding soon to up to 214 residents.
About the role
Exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Balmoral as a Cleaner on a casual basis across a variety of shifts.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide a clean & safe environment.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained at a high level.
- Collect & remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively & efficiently with minimal supervision
Skills and abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control principles.
- High attention to detail.
Aegis Balmoral offers a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team and a community. You will be provided with comprehensive orientation programs both at a facility and corporate level
Innovation and Imagination in Caringhttp://www.aegiscare.com.au