Part time Waiter/Waitress in Forrestfield
A bar/bistro/retail shop in Forrestfield is seeking a part time Waiter/Waitress (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
Hospitality Experience Wanted!
Skill Hire are currently looking for experienced and professional hospitality staff who enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment with some of Perth’s most exciting events.
If you pride yourself on your ability to provide excellent customer service, can deliver service with a smile and believe in going the extra mile for patrons, Skill Hire have shifts available for you to utilise your skills and be part of an exciting social calendar.
We currently have positions available in the following areas:
- Bar staff
- Kitchen Hand/Chef
- Food Runner/Venue set up
To be considered for the above positions you will ideally possess the following:
- Valid RSA
- Demonstrated experience working in the hospitality industry most recently
- Previous experience working at events is highly regarded
- Positive, reliable and committed work ethic
- Flexible availability
Please send through a copy of your resume outlining your previous experience if you are passionate about hospitality and enjoy working in a fun, social and exciting environment.
Bring your cheerful disposition and professional service and join our dynamic F&B team at Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel located on the Swan River in Ascot.
Our chefs create modern Mediterranean food with the help of our new custom built charcoal rotisserie/grill and pizza oven, and our beverage list reflects the Mediterranean theme.
This role works hotel shifts Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with the benefit of a variety of shifts in weddings/events.
We seek a dynamic individual with a clear focus on customer service.
The successful candidate will have:
- a passion for food
- sound knowledge of wine and cocktails
- good barista skills
- strong communication skills
- be a good team player
- able to work evenings and weekends
Casual position with 25-40 hours per week, opportunity to develop within a small hotel, good working environment, free parking
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleaner / Housekeeper
This is a good opportunity for regular and consistent work for an enthusiastic, reliable and well organised individual for house-keeping / cleaning duties at 2 locations (Floreat and Madeley). Roster is for 4 days per week (8 hours per day) with alternate days at each location.
- Full house cleaning and tidying
- Changing out linen and making up beds
- Laundry and ironing
- Au pair duties (if the candidate has experience)
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Other household errands and tasks
- Good communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Well presented, discreet and low-key
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Good common sense
- Attention to detail
- Honest and trustworthy
Experience, skills and requirements
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to KPI’s (e.g. 4 rooms in an hour)
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- 5 star work standards
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a well presentedand maintained motor vehicle in good working order
- Must hold a current Police Clearance
- Must hold Working with Children card
Casual Rate of $20 to $30 per hour depending on experience, plus superannuation.
Given the number of applications expected, , only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please email through your application and CV/resume to JR1286@mail.com .
Casual Housekeeping Position
The Riverview on Mount Street is a serviced apartment complex nestled between Kings park and the city. We seek an experienced casual housekeeper. The successful candidate must have
– 2 year or more experience in room cleaning for hotel, motels or resorts in Australia or New Zealand
– A keen eye for detail
– Be punctual, dedicated and reliable
– A capacity to work well unsupervised
– Flexible and able to work on weekdays and weekends
– Positive and friendly personality
**To be successful in this position, previous hotel housekeeping experience is a must (minimum 2 year experience in Australia or New Zealand) and references are to be provided upon applying. If you believe you fit this criteria, please email your resume to email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your application, however please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Riverview on Mount Street
42 Mount Street
PERTH WA firstname.lastname@example.org