We are looking for experienced wait staff for various functions in Perth.
Through our easy-to-use mobile app, you will be sent available shifts straight to your phone. Apply for the jobs you want instantly using the profile we’ll help you set up! Earning extra cash has never been easier (or more fun!).
What you’ll have:
- A friendly, energetic and hard-working attitude
- Clean, professional clothing and stellar grooming habits
- Previous experience in food and beverage service
- A valid RSA
What you’ll get:
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Gain experience with some of Australia’s biggest brand names, such as Park Hyatt, Sofitel and Blakes Feast
- Fantastic hourly rates
A tech start-up based in Australia and New Zealand and backed by SEEK, Sidekicker is a temporary staffing platform that instantly connects businesses with the help they need: Sidekicks like you!
Experienced Waitstaff & Bartenders
Are you an Experienced Cocktail Bartender or Section Waiter?
Come join our teams @ the Lavish Habits Group in Northbridge:
- La Cholita
- Pleased To Meet You
- Sneaky Tony`s
- Joe`s Juice Joint
- Alabama Song
Our ideal team members have excellent knowledge of wine, beer, premium sprits, food and quality customer service. RSA certificates & Relevant industry experience.
If you like a fast paced & rewarding work environment, click apply or come say hi!
Casual Waiter/Waitress in Subiaco
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
Red Rock Leisure is a company that operates multiple hospitality venues across Australia, including a number of cafes, bars, and restaurants within Perth Airport. Due to our continuous growth and success, the Red Rock Airport group is requiring an additional cleaner to join the team and assist in the successful running of our venues. Join a welcoming and passionate group of people who offer excellent working conditions, a competitive hourly rate, and an environment that encourages individual growth and career development!
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain venue cleanliness and tidiness
- Disposing of waste and rubbish
- Ensuring food preparation areas are kept sanitized
A successful applicant will possess the following attributes and skills:
Be physically able
- Previous restaurant/housekeeping experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Take pride in their work and strive to grow
- Ability to work long hours
- Good organizational skill and time management ability
If you consider yourself to fit the description of who we are looking for, please email your cover letter and resume to Kassidy at email@example.com
*Please note that successful employment is subjected to the passing of security and police checks conducted by the airport*
Cleaner – Level 1 – Casual
Gold Security Group (International) Pty Ltd is based in Perth – Western Australia and provides specialist security & cleaning services to the mining & construction sectors.
GSG is currently looking to employ a Casual & possibly Part time cleaner for one of our client construction sites in Kwinana.
The position available could be Part time for the suitable candidate.
- White Card (SATC);
- WA C Class Drivers Licence;
- Provide First Aid Certificate (Senior First Aid);
- National Police Clearance (NPC).
Previous cleaning experience will be highly regarded, however the right applicant with relevant skills and qualifications will be considered. A customer service background will also be highly regarded.
Remuneration is highly competitive and will be discussed at interviews.
Gold Security Group (International) Pty has ISO 9001; ISO 18001; AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 14001 Accreditation & Management Systems.