Cleaner Team Leader
Quayclean Australia Pty Ltd is a dynamic and growing cleaning company specializing in cleaning, presentation and waste management services within the sporting, lifestyle and educational facilities. Quayclean has offices in all states of Australia and has specialist skills that deliver high standards of service and consistency to its customers. Quayclean have evolved over 14 years to be enjoying a period of continued growth and development and we are recruiting for individuals whom show good experience and personal standards in day to day and evening cleaning/supervising requirements.
Our clients include stadiums and educational facilities and we are currently recruiting for prestigious educational facilities in Success and Middle Swan.
We are looking for a Casual Cleaner Team Leader to begin with and then have potential to move to part-time and some full-time positions. The shifts are mostly in the evening and the hours vary from 6-8 per day Monday – Friday.
To be a successful candidate you should have:-
Experience in supervising cleaning or supervising in services related industry
High personal presentation and good verbal communication skills.
The right to work in Australia.
Must have a Working with Children Check and Police check
Opportunities for further career development are available within our highly motivated team.
Please email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are national leaders in one of Australia’s fastest growing industries who specialise in Retirement Villages and Real Estate Services.
Our newly established Carine Village will have its very first residents moving in over the next few weeks. We are seeking a cleaner to join the very small, newly formed team at our prestigious Carine Village. St Ives Carine, allows residents the perfect lifestyle with access to a range of amenities within a state-of-the-art retirement village. Reporting to ‘WA’s 2016 Village Manager of the Year’, the Cleaner plays a key role in providing a professional and efficient cleaning service throughout the village. The Cleaner will be responsible for maintaining cleaning standards to the highest level within the Village common areas. This position is part time (5 hours per day Monday – Friday) and will be on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean common areas and walkways
- Replenishing common consumables and emptying bins
- Cleaning common wet areas
- Attend to cleaning on a regular rostered basis
- Report any problems to the Village Manager
- Identifying and reporting hazards as they are recognised
- Maintaining cleanliness of common outdoor areas
- Integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A diligent approach to safe manual handling and hygiene control
- Strong knowledge of cleaning procedures
- Commercial cleaning experience
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Ability and willingness to build relationships and work as part of a team
Our Staff Enjoy:
- HBF and Bupa Corporate discounts
- Complementary Gold RAC Roadside Assistance cover (and fuel discounts!)
- A small, dynamic team
To apply, visit our website https://www.stivesretirementliving.com.au/about/careers/vacancies/
All employees are asked to provide a police clearance certificate, proof of work entitlements, copies of qualifications and registrations. St Ives is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part time 4 hours per day approximately 43 weeks per year
Aquinas College is a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition servicing in excess of 1,300 local, country and international boys. Aquinas College has a rich history within Western Australia education and a reputation of producing outstanding young men. Aquinas College is seeking a reliable and energetic Cleaner who demonstrates a commitment to customer service and to high standard of cleanliness. This role forms part of an inclusive and supportive team, within a values based environment, reporting to the Services Manager.
Provide efficient, consistent and thorough cleaning services, and support the ongoing upkeep of College facilities.
Successful Candidate Credentials
To be successful in this role you will have the following credentials:
- Certificate II in Cleaning Operations or equivalent (desirable);
- Sound cleaning service experience, preferably in a school environment;
- Hold or be prepared to obtain a Working with Children Check card
- Gain a satisfactory National Police clearance; and
- Have or be prepared to undertake Mandatory Reporting training.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Active support for the Edmund Rice Charism, Edmund Rice schooling, Catholic ethos and the College Mission;
- Demonstrated knowledge of cleaning processes in the commercial and residential environment
- Demonstrated experience in the effective and safe use of a range of cleaning equipment
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety in relation to manual handling, work safe practices and the use of cleaning materials.
Employment Conditions and Benefits:
Aquinas College provides a supportive, inclusive, stimulating and spiritual work environment, with access to outstanding facilities and resources, in a beautiful setting overlooking the Canning River. The employment terms and conditions are governed by the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Perth Non Teaching Enterprise Bargaining Agreement 2014.
Working Hours and Period
- The position is for 4 hours a day negotiable between 8.30am and 1.30pm
- The working period is for the Aquinas College school term and 2 weeks prior to term 1 and 1 week prior to terms 2,3 and 4.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please include the following in your written application:
- Covering letter addressing the selection criteria;
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae;
- Name and contact details of three (3) referees;
- Copies of relevant qualifications and credentials; and
- Nominate the basis of Australian work rights (Australian birth certificate, Australian passport, Australian citizenship or Australian work rights visa).
Further information is available on the Aquinas College website at www.aquinas.wa.edu.au
Please submit your applications to email@example.com by 6 July 2017
EVENT CLEANERS – PERTH
- Loads of shifts close to home
- Great employer with excellent reputation
- Get recognized for your good work
Our client is one of Australia’s largest event service providers, and are leaders in the cleaning and facility services industry. With clients across the events, retail, commercial and venue sectors, they have developed a reputation of quality and exceptional customer service.
They are currently seeking casual cleaning staff for multiple events & shopping centres; starting September 2017. These roles offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a variety of large and exciting events across Perth, get access to lots of work over the next months and get rated for your great work so that other employers can see your quality.
About the Role:
- Various cleaning positions commencing September 2017
- Events & Shopping Centre focused
- Locations within 15KM of Perth CBD
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Toilet cleaning & bathroom attendance
- Machine operations & high-pressure cleaning.
- General cleaning for events and shopping centres.
What We Require:
- National Police Clearance
- Punctual & reliable
- Cleaning experience is an advantage
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Able to work various hours (includes late work and weekends)
- Physically fit
If you believe you meet the above criteria, apply now!
Part time Waiter/Waitress in Canning Vale
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
PROMO PROMO PROMO – Special events/expos/airports!
We are an events and promotion’s company delivering quality customers and promotional services for our clients whilst maintaining excellent standards in customer service. Our expansion plans keep us on the lookout for new and emerging talent to join the enthusiastic and goal-driven team.
We believe in an open and honest approach to all business activities, whilst encouraging the team of contractors to think and act like entrepreneurs. We are looking for additional contractors to assist with promoting and providing services to us in response to client demands in Perth! Due to the exciting and customer focused environment, many of our contractors come from retail or hospitality positions such as: * Waitress/waiter * Cafe staff/barista * Bar attendant * Retail assistant * Checkout assistant/Cashier * Hospitality Management
The Opportunity: Interacting with the public on a regular basis in person Building relationships with customers Creating and closing sales Promoting brands and products.
Positive attitude Experience as a sales assistant or providing customer service
Hard working/Self motivation
We feel your experience working in hospitality or retail has provided you with the valuable skills to succeed as a promotions contractor in our industry. We value the experience you have working towards targets and dealing with customers.
Workshops to up skill your experience.
Flexibility for work life balance Exciting incentives.
If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place! To fast track your application, please send through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a few words about yourself and why this position would be perfect for you!