Mantra on Hay is an ideal base for business and leisure traveller’s visiting Perth. Located on the eastern side of Perth’s CBD, Mantra on Hay is within close proximity to Key business addresses, major government offices and several of the city’s major local attractions and entertainment venues.
Mantra on Hay is newly refurbished and consists of 153 fully catered and equipped hotel rooms, one and two bedroom apartments which are styled to reflect the easy-going, laid-back charm of Perth. On-site facilities include Cornerstone Restaurant & Bar, conference rooms with adjoining courtyard and a rooftop swimming pool with well equipped gym.
Mantra on Hay is currently seeking a Night Cleaner to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Service and clean all allocated areas, ensuring all tasks are completed at or above the required standard.
- Assist guests with all enquiries and complaints, and provides accurate information to guests about the property facilities and features.
- Comply with all guest privacy and security procedures.
- Undertake special cleaning projects, as directed.
- Follow the correct procedures for all lost property items.
- Notify the appropriate person of all maintenance problems, damaged equipment and missing items, immediately.
- Handles all amenities, chemicals and equipment according to specific instructions and OH&S standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven commitment to providing excellence in quality and service
- An exceptional eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to work autonomously and in a small team environment
- An ability to work well under pressure and be a positive representative of the hotel
- The availability to work on Night Shifts
- Relevant experience in a hotel environment or similar role
Campus Living Villages (CLV) is the leading provider of on-campus student accommodation in Australia. With over 45,000 beds owned, managed or under development across Australia, the United States, United Kingdom and New Zealand. CLV has an extensive track record for creating quality, purpose-built facilities and managing exciting student communities around the globe.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner to join the team at Edith Cowan University Village – Joondalup campus on a full time basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- The day to day cleanliness, hygiene and presentation of the Village.
- Occasional cleaning services for residents and the Villages between semesters.
- Ensuring all common areas and apartments are neat and tidy.
- Communicating any maintenance issues or damage observed.
- Reporting all hazards, incidents and accidents.
Essential experience and skills
- Previous experience in a commercial or residential cleaning environment.
- Experience using specialist cleaning equipment.
- Experience with using and safe handling of commercial cleaning products.
- A positive can-do attitude, with a commitment to customer service and building positive relationships with residents.
- A mature and responsible attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise a range of tasks.
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check
CLV offers an attractive total fixed remuneration (TFR) which includes employer superannuation contributions.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this opportunity, please send your cover letter, updated Curriculum Vitae and any other supporting documentation, marked to the attention of the Assistant Manager, by clicking the “Apply” button.
Applications must be received by 5pm, Friday, 30th June 2017.
Campus Living Villages is an equal opportunity employer. No applications for employment will be assessed on the basis of race, colour, nationality, national extraction, social origin, education, age, sex, sexual preference, gender history, marital status, partnerships, pregnancy, impairment, disability, medical record, religion, political opinion, trade union activity, irrelevant criminal record or any other means that contravenes relevant anti-discrimination legislation applicable within Australia.
Only direct applications from candidates will be considered.
DVG Automotive Group is WA’s largest and fastest growing family owned group of dealerships operating over 38 new and used dealerships in 9 major locations across Perth’s metropolitan area. As a result of our continuous expansion, we are always on the search for professional, reliable and experienced people to join our growing team.
DVG Midland Toyota is currently searching for a motivated & organised Car Cleaner to join our busy dealership.
As our Car Cleaner you will be responsible for the presentation of all vehicles serviced with our workshop.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong attention to detail
- Current manual drivers licence
- A positive and polite attitude
- Experience with applying protection products
- The ability to work in a professional and well organsied team environment.
Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded however not essential
Casual position at present with possible full time permanent position in near future.
To register your interest in this position please APPLY NOW
DVG Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
About the business and the role
A vey busy Café in Malaga, open for breakfast and lunch only Monday to Friday.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Need a Barista who know how to make good coffee and be able to work fast under pressure.
Skills and experience
Needs to have good customer service and a great sense of humor.
Must apply in person
- Preparation of 2 hot meals per day
- Preparation of breads
- Preparation of Salads and home-made soups daily
- Preparation for the following day
- Support with Menu Planning
- Cafe Services (including Barista as required)
- Ability to increase hours to cover leave
For more information you may visit http://www.cf-direct.com.au
HOUSE KEEPING & FRONT OFFICE POSITIONS
HOUSE KEEPING & FRONT OFFICE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
· Front office Supervisor
· Guest Service Agent
· Executive House Keeper
· House Keeping
Ramada VetroBlu Scarborough Beach
Scarborough Beach Newest Built Serviced apartment/hotel in the heart of Scarborough Beach entertainment precinct with sweeping view of Western Australia’s world class beach’s & breath taking Sunsets. Central located within 30min radius from Perth CBD, Hillarys and Fremantle to the South. We put you where you need to be without compromising on lifestyle. Offering Studio, One Two and Three Bedroom Apartments Ramada VetroBlu also have three and four bedroom split level penthouse apartments offering full 180 Views. Take a stroll to Scarborough Beach Entertainment Precinct enjoy a coffee while overlooking Scarborough Beach or new ocean Pool set to open in early 2018. Regardless which direction you head with the new Scarborough Beach Transit Hub on our doorstep the options are endless from shopping at Westfield Innaloo or Dinner at City Beach or Cottesloe just down the road you can live the beachside lifestyle.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role is desired
- System knowledge of ‘Opera’ is desirable
- Availability to work on a rotating roster, Monday to Sunday (between 7.00am and 11pm).
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Responsible for assistance in the smooth operation of the Guest Services Department
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service.
- Confidence & ability to work autonomously and at times unsupervised.
- The ability to work within a diverse and fast paced role often managing multiple tasks.
- Confidence in dealing with guest queries and complaints.
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- · Competitive rates of pay
- · Your birthday rostered off
- · Benefits for family and friends
- · Uniforms provided
- · A recognition program that rewards excellence
Apply with your CV and Cover letter today! click ‘apply now’ and follow the instructions below. If you have any questions please email Nathan Baker at email@example.com. Australian Citizens and permanent residents will only be considered. We will only contact potential candidates for interview.