About the business and the role
National Lifestyle Villages is the market leader in providing communities for people too young, fit and healthy for a typical retirement village. We are looking to recruit an exceptional cleaner to join NLV Pineview Lifestyle Village, Tapping on a permanent part-time basis of 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day.
As the Village Cleaner, it will be your role to own and to help present our community facilities to meet community, families’ & visitors’ expectations. You must have a real passion for providing excellent service.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Specifically, you will need to:
- Demonstrate an excellent work ethic and take pride in the quality of your work
- Be able to carry out comprehensive cleaning duties such as deep cleaning of carpets, windows, scrubbing floors, toilets, bathrooms, gym areas
- Have a high regard for hygiene and safety at all times
- Be well presented, reliable and focused on delivering outstanding customer service
- Be prepared to have flexibility in working hours; our preference is 6 am to 10 am but we can be flexible if needed
- Be respectful on the needs and requirements of our community members
- Live within 20 kms driving distance of the Village
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries please call Samantha Ninnis on (08) 206 3780 between 9 am and 1 pm. Applications close 9th June 2017.
CLEANER / DETAILER
- Ongoing Work
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Nationally Recognized Company
Experienced cleaner required to service and detail multiple sites in the Perth metro area
Your new company
Join a well-known national cleaning company looking to further expand operations in the Perth metro area.
Your new role
Your position will involve cleaning and detailing train stations along the Joondalup, Midland, and Fremantle lines. You will be provided with cleaning tools and products to take with you from station to station. You will typically be working day shifts, however some night work may be required.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need to have recent experience cleaning and detailing in a commercial or industrial setting. Strip and seal experience will be highly regarded. You must be willing and able to pass a drug and alcohol test and you will also hold a valid WA Driver’s License.
What you’ll get in return
You will be working Monday to Friday on a temporary contract, however there is potential for ongoing work should you be successful.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for further details call Daniel now on (08) 9254 4569.
the ‘Apply’ button below.
DVG Automotive Group is WA’s largest and fastest growing family owned group of dealerships operating over 38 new and used dealerships in 9 major locations across Perth’s metropolitan area. As a result of our continuous expansion, we are always on the search for professional, reliable and experienced people to join our growing team.
DVG Prosser Toyota in Gosnells is currently searching for a motivated & organised Car Cleaner to join our busy dealership.
As our Car Cleaner you will be responsible for the presentation of all vehicles coming in to the Service department.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong attention to detail
- Current manual drivers licence
- A positive and polite attitude
- Experience with applying protection products
- The ability to work in a professional and well organsied team environment.
Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded however not essential
Full time/permanent work and immediate start!
DVG Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Casual Waiter/Waitress in Perth
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
FOOD & BEVERAGE STAFF / WAIT STAFF / BARTENDERS – PERTH
- Get More Work in Events & Hospitality
- Completely Free, Jobs Available Now
- Take Control of your Casual Career
Staflr is changing the way casual workers manage their work life. Instead of wishing for more shifts with events companies, create a profile on Staflr and let the shifts come to you.
Staflr opens the door to up and coming bars and restaurants across Perth, plus a variety of exciting events.
Your profile on Staflr gives you the power to showcase your talents. Upload qualifications, skills, a cover letter, resume and video to highlight to event coordinators and managers that you’re the right person for the job. Even have businesses you have worked for recommend and rate you!
Bypassing the traditional agency, Staflr allows a business to connect with casual workers, inviting you to open shifts via the app. You can update the times you are available to work and get access to casual shifts across Perth and beyond.
A lot of Staflr’s clients, due to employing you directly, will give you excellent access to career development, training and ongoing support, as well as building your industry reputation through Staflr’s friendly rating system. You will then have something to show for your casual career at the end of it.
As more and more event coordinators work hard to move away from agency costs, but are still so short on time, Staflr represents the future. If you have events / hospitality experience of any kind, you want to get some experience going forward, or have a great attitude and a willingness to work on demand, then sign up and be part of it. It will allow your career to have a bright future also.
TO APPLY complete ALL of the following steps. DO NOT apply through this advert.
- Go to www.staflr.com or download the App and set up your Free Profile today.
- Add your relevant Positions, Skills & Qualifications. Watch a tutorial on how to update your skills below.
- Upload a profile photo & video. HINT: In your 10 second video, answer the following questions:
- What skills do you bring to a workplace?
- What is your ideal workplace?