Mantra on Murray is located in the heart of Perth’s CBD where shopping, theatre, arts and the trendy laneways of King Street surround us. The 192 apartment style accommodation is perfect for attracting business clients due to the proximity of St Georges Terrace and high rise office towers. Leisure guests are well situated for year round events at Perth Arena, city festivals and the vibrant nightlife scene.
Mantra on Murray is currently seeking a Night Cleaner to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Service and clean all allocated areas, ensuring all tasks are completed at or above the required standard.
- Assist guests with all enquiries and complaints, and provides accurate information to guests about the property facilities and features.
- Comply with all guest privacy and security procedures.
- Undertake special cleaning projects, as directed.
- Follow the correct procedures for all lost property items.
- Notify the appropriate person of all maintenance problems, damaged equipment and missing items, immediately.
- Handles all amenities, chemicals and equipment according to specific instructions and OH&S standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven commitment to providing excellence in quality and service
- An exceptional eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to work autonomously and in a small team environment
- An ability to work well under pressure and be a positive representative of the hotel
- The availability to work on Night Shifts
- Relevant experience in a hotel environment or similar role
Food Production Cleaner and Kitchen Hand
At Mancini Pasta we are passionate about delivering the highest quality of pasta products. We are in a significant growth phase and are seeking experienced production plant cleaners to join our team.
As a Food Production Cleaner and Kitchen hand you will be working across the kitchen, production and cleaning department. This role is responsible for cleanliness of the plant, including industrial equipment and other tasks as appropriate for this level, including assisting kitchen staff. Experience in production environment or as a kitchen hand will be highly regarded. This is a physical role and requires a moderate level of fitness and endurance.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in a food production plant or in a commercial kitchen
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A desire to develop a career in food manufacturing
- Proven ability to show initiative
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of cleaning products and sanitation processes
- Ability to lift and carry 25kg
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to work flexible hours (day shifts no weekends)
As a kitchenhand you will be required to operate and clean food processing machines, assist with the preparation of filling, and perform general kitchen hand duties. You must be prepared to work in cleaning and perform basic kitchen duties. As this is a food manufacturing plant food handling certificate will be highly regarded.
Successful candidates will be employed on a casual basis. To apply please follow the prompts to “APPLY NOW”, telephone applications will not be accepted.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Kitchenhand/Cleaner – Casual
Carinya Care Services has 130 beds offering; Low Care, Extra Services, Dementia Care and Transitional Care services to the elderly of Western Australia. We are a local family business and are proud of our heritage, having operated successfully for 50 years in the Bicton area.
Carinya Care is aiming to be known for providing the highest quality meals and meal services in Aged Care in Western Australia. We currently have opportunities for experienced Cleaner to join our team . This position will be on a casual basis. You will become an integral part of our hospitality team reporting directly to the Chef Manager to ensure we not only meet the nutritional needs of our care recipients but are providing outstanding services to every client.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in aged care highly desirable
- A Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Relevant Commercial Experience
- A eye for detail
- Pride in Your Professional Appearance
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to Work within Mission, Values and Quality Principles of Carinya Care Services
- A Current Drivers Licence
- Current Police Clearance
The successful applicant will be offered:
- A Supportive management team to assist you.
- Ongoing training and development
- Free Parking
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia unrestricted and have a National Police Clearance.
- PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
DVG Automotive Group is WA’s largest and fastest growing family owned group of dealerships operating over 38 new and used dealerships in 9 major locations across Perth’s metropolitan area. As a result of our continuous expansion, we are always on the search for professional, reliable and experienced people to join our growing team.
DVG Midland Toyota is currently searching for a motivated & organised Car Cleaner to join our busy dealership.
As our Car Cleaner you will be responsible for the presentation of all vehicles serviced with our workshop.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong attention to detail
- Current manual drivers licence
- A positive and polite attitude
- Experience with applying protection products
- The ability to work in a professional and well organsied team environment.
Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded however not essential
Casual position at present with possible full time permanent position in near future.
To register your interest in this position please APPLY NOW
DVG Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Hospitality Experience Wanted!
Skill Hire are currently looking for experienced and professional hospitality staff who enjoy working in a fast paced, team environment with some of Perth’s most exciting events.
If you pride yourself on your ability to provide excellent customer service, can deliver service with a smile and believe in going the extra mile for patrons, Skill Hire have shifts available for you to utilise your skills and be part of an exciting social calendar.
We currently have positions available in the following areas:
- Bar staff
- Kitchen Hand/Chef
- Food Runner/Venue set up
To be considered for the above positions you will ideally possess the following:
- Valid RSA
- Demonstrated experience working in the hospitality industry most recently
- Previous experience working at events is highly regarded
- Positive, reliable and committed work ethic
- Flexible availability
Please send through a copy of your resume outlining your previous experience if you are passionate about hospitality and enjoy working in a fun, social and exciting environment.
- Preparation of 2 hot meals per day
- Preparation of breads
- Preparation of Salads and home-made soups daily
- Preparation for the following day
- Support with Menu Planning
- Cafe Services (including Barista as required)
- Ability to increase hours to cover leave
For more information you may visit http://www.cf-direct.com.au
Food & Beverage Staff – Multiple Positions Available!
Opportunities exist for passionate and dynamic hospitality professionals who thrive in a high tempo environment and have only the highest regard for quality, service and safety, ensuring the complete satisfaction and a memorable experience for all patrons.
The following positions are currently available:
- Approved Manager’s
- Food & Beverage Staff
The ideal applicants will have:
- An ambition to forge a career in hospitality
- A passionate focus on service and exceeding expectations
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similiar role
- RSA essential for bar and restaurant service staff
- Formal Barista Training and skills in coffee art preferred
- Reliable transport arrangements
Only individuals whom are suitably qualified and experienced need apply.
If you are looking for a new challenge, a great opportunity to grow with a new and exciting business and would like to join an energetic, vibrant team and atmosphere then please APPLY NOW, providing the following documentation for our consideration:
- Cover Letter outlining relevant skills and experience
- Current Resume
- Current trade qualifications / certificate of skills and competencies
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED