Experienced Cleaners – Aged Care Sites, Western Australia
Regis is one of Australia’s leading providers of innovative aged care facilities.
We aim to continuously improve the support we deliver while emphasising the personal independence of our residents.
We are currently looking for experienced Cleaners to join our team located in Metropolitan Perth & Bunbury.
Positions are available in a Permanent Part Time capacity, working 4 hours shifts in the morning or afternoon, across 5 – 7 days per week.
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with the focus on maximising safety and minimising health risk.
- You will have previous commercial, health and / or aged care cleaning experiance (including knowledge of cleaning products and safe handleing, storage and disposal of chemicals)
- Have previous experience working with and using cleaning equipment
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally
- A passion for interacting with our Residents
Unique benefits of Regis:
Working for Regis is a lifestyle choice – the facility you work in is the home of our residents and we want you to feel at home as well.
As a Cleaner employed with Regis, some of the benefits you will see include:
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- The opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Self management of your availability – pick up extra shifts
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Annual flu shot provided on site
A current police check must be provided.
If you’re experienced in all of the above areas, please apply today!
Regis is living, with support.
Part time Waiter/Waitress in Mount Pleasant
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 6 months of experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Have Australian work rights
Barista’s needed for new cafe in Freo!
2 x Part-time barista’s needed for new cafe opening in Fremantle!
Open 7 days
Training on our machines will be provided
Start date 10 May
Cooks, Baristas and Cafe All Rounders
Are you energetic, love a challenge and want to be part of a fun café concept? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at our NEW
Jamaica Blue Secret Harbour store!
Full time, Part time and Casual positions available!
This is a 7 days operation and weekend work will be required, and a flexible availability.
Successful applicants will have a passion for food preparation, coffee and outstanding customer service. You will be responsible for delivering quality products and unique coffee.
Cook and Food Preparation
We are looking for an experienced cook that enjoys working in a busy environment and has a background in both short order cooking and baking.
In this hands on role, you will have a passion for food, love the hustle and bustle of a busy café environment, and most importantly, have pride in every dish!
You will be responsible for the overall quality, preparation and delivery of our menu items.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an eye for quality food
- Be organised and systematic in your approach
- Pay attention to presentation and detail
Baristas and Café All Rounder
Have a passion for coffee and love interacting with people all day? Then this is the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a team of Cafe All Rounders and Baristas who have experience in the role, and can join our team and hit the ground running.
Customer service, cash handling and coffee making are all part of this role. To be successful you will:
- Have a strong background in coffee
- Love the hustle and bustle of a busy environment
- Enjoy working with a variety of people.
- Having worked in a similar position for at least 2 years is essential.
- This position will require weekend work, evening work, and a flexible availability.
This job could be for you!
In return successful candidates can expect a fun, friendly team environment. Experience in customer service and food preparation will be highly regarded, however, further training will also be provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Samuel at firstname.lastname@example.org , and ensure you specify the role of interest (ex. Cook) in the subject of the email or in your cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you today!
Barrista / cafe allrounder
” V Burger “regarded as one of the Perth’s “juiciest” Gourmet Burger Bar . Our Floreat Forum store looking forBarista and cafe staff to join the team, and We want you to be a part of it.
- Provide excellent customer service that promotes satisfaction (Greeting customers, taking orders)
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Make and serve hot and cold drinks (Smoothies/Shakes Coffee/Tea etc.)
- Serve food to customers
- Maintain cleanliness of premises
- Ensuring quality of products are keep up to requirement
- Co-operate with all staff and Management
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Proven customer service experience
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident visa holder only.
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Service orientation and excellent organisational skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
How to apply
Please attach a copy of your resume and put FLOREAT as reference, along with your visa entitlements (if applicable) and availability to the following email address;
Successful candidate will be contacted for interview