Barista / cafe allrounder
” V Burger “regarded as one of the Perth’s “juiciest” Gourmet Burger Bar . Our Floreat Forum store looking forBarista and cafe staff to join the team, and We want you to be a part of it.
- Provide excellent customer service that promotes satisfaction (Greeting customers, taking orders)
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Make and serve hot and cold drinks (Smoothies/Shakes Coffee/Tea etc.)
- Serve food to customers
- Maintain cleanliness of premises
- Ensuring quality of products are keep up to requirement
- Co-operate with all staff and Management
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Proven customer service experience
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident visa holder only.
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Service orientation and excellent organisational skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
How to apply
Please attach a copy of your resume and put FLOREAT as reference, along with your visa entitlements (if applicable) and availability to the following email address;
Successful candidate will be contacted for interview
Part time Café All-rounder in Cottesloe
A cafe in Cottesloe is seeking a part time Café All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Café All-rounder
- Have Australian work rights
KFC Team Members – Lakelands
KFC is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain, specialising in our famous Original Recipe® fried chicken. It all started with one cook who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. That cook was Colonel Harland Sanders, of course, and today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand. Our aim is to put a smile on people’s faces around the world and give every customer a special experience on each occasion. Our vision is that our jobs will be the best in the world for those committed to serving great food and looking after customers better than anyone else.
Team Members are responsible for ensuring the provision of fresh, quality products, friendly and efficient service and maintaining clean and well-presented facilities for our valued customers!
Requirements/ key selection criteria
- Positive Energy
- Customer Focused
- Team Player
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Transport to and from restaurant
No experience necessary as full Training will be provided to all employees. Traineeships are also available for Employees who meet the required criteria.
- Competitive pay rates
- On the job training and development
- Career progression
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Making new friends and having fun
Working with KFC will give you financial independence, you’ll receive recognition for your efforts and gain skills to set you on your career path.
KFC is a place where good things happen as soon as you walk through the door.
Commercial Cleaner – Part Time
Genesis Lodge is a wholly owned and operated Aboriginal business offering accommodation to regional clients travelling to Perth for medical treatment.
We offer truly a holistic service and have a genuine passion for people, community and culture. Join our warm, friendly and passionate team at Genesis.
Due to growth and expansion we seeking two suitable qualified, enthusiastic team members to fill the position of commercial cleaners. This is a diverse and actively engaging role.
There are two shifts available Monday to Friday, and the position is permanent part time Monday to Friday. Morning Shift is between 07:30 – 11:30. Afternoon shift is between 12:00 – 16:00.
This position is to commence ASAP.
Duties to be performed in this role include the following : –
- Preparation of rooms for client check in.
- Inspection and clean of rooms for check out
- Daily Room Inspections in assigned zones and reporting to management for items to action
- Daily cleaning of assigned room zones
- Room vacate clean on checkout of client
- Kitchen clean up
- Cleaning of bathroom and toilet facilities
- Cleaning of common area’s
- Stock control of cleaning inventory and consumables
Interest applicants must have the following attributes and qualifications :
- Federal Police Clearance
- Evidence of experience in similar position (at least 12 months) / Suitable formal qualification
- Team player
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to the needs of our clients
Experience in the hospitality industry would be highly advantageous although not essential to the role as full training will be provided.
Aboriginal applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
The rate of pay for this position is $19.00 per hour, plus Superannuation.
Please contact Tracy Deyzel on 08 6244 0390 for a confidential discussion, alternatively please apply through Seek.