Aquinas College is a Catholic School in the Edmund Rice Tradition servicing in excess of 1,300 local, country and international boys. Aquinas College has a rich history within Western Australia education and a reputation of producing outstanding young men. Aquinas College is seeking a reliable and energetic Cleaner who demonstrates a commitment to customer service and to high standard of cleanliness. This role forms part of an inclusive and supportive team, within a values based environment, reporting to the Services Manager.
Provide efficient, consistent and thorough cleaning services, and support the ongoing upkeep of College facilities.
Successful Candidate Credentials
• To be successful in this role you will have the following credentials:
• Certificate II in Cleaning Operations or equivalent (desirable);
• Sound cleaning service experience, preferably in a school environment;
• Hold or be prepared to obtain a Working with Children Check card
• Gain a satisfactory National Police clearance; and
• Have or be prepared to undertake Mandatory Reporting training.
• To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
• Active support for the Edmund Rice Charism, Edmund Rice schooling, Catholic ethos and the College Mission;
• Demonstrated knowledge of cleaning processes in the commercial and residential environment
• Demonstrated experience in the effective and safe use of a range of cleaning equipment
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety in relation to manual handling, work safe practices and the use of cleaning materials.
Employment Conditions and Benefits:
Aquinas College provides a supportive, inclusive, stimulating and spiritual work environment, with access to outstanding facilities and resources, in a beautiful setting overlooking the Canning River. The employment terms and conditions are governed by the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Perth Non Teaching Enterprise Bargaining Agreement 2014.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please include the following in your written application:
• Covering letter addressing the selection criteria;
• Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae;
• Name and contact details of three (3) referees;
• Copies of relevant qualifications and credentials; and
• Nominate the basis of Australian work rights (Australian birth certificate, Australian passport, Australian citizenship or Australian work rights visa).
Further information is available on the Aquinas College website at http://www.aquinas.wa.edu.au
Please submit your applications to email@example.com by 14 March 2017
Email: Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Cleaners – Domestic & Office Goddess
About the Job
Our clients require the services of office & house cleaners, with yard maintenance (light duties), including;
1. The cleaning and maintenance of family homes
2. Cleaning of office spaces
3. Yard maintenance duties; general outdoor tidying, washing down and maintenance outdoor entertaining spaces, and with a
4. Focus on cleaning buildings, fixtures & fittings to protect and prevent deterioration of facilities.
Employees will Enjoy:
• Pleasant work environments,
• Clear direction and training,
• P/T work, hours negotiable; school hours available, and
• Transparent remuneration including superannuation.
The Successful Applicants will Demonstrate:
1. Flexibility of working hours to meet client needs
2. Honesty, good integrity and the supply of a clear police clearance
3. Common sense applied to all assigned tasks
4. High attention to detail
5. The ability to learn and take direction to complete tasks according to client direction
6. Driver’s license and assess to a vehicle to get to jobs for inner suburbs of Perth.
Applicants must apply in writing and submit a relevant resume.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waitperson exp. @Sittella Winery with knowledge of or interest in wines, wkds
Sittella is a family owned Award winning Boutique winery and restaurant. It is only 30 minutes away from Perth CBD. The restaurant caters for a la carte lunches and also for functions and weddings. Open from Tuesdays till Sundays/public holidays 11 am till 4 pm.
The applicant is expected to be experienced in waitering a la carte, has an interest or basic knowledge of wine, with excellent customer service skills, team spirit and able to work under pressure when busy. AWARDS WAGES APPLY
An RSA certificate is required and basic knowledge of wines or being prepared to learn more about wines is highly recommended.
Eve Price & Steph Yeap, restaurant managers
100 Barrett street
Herne Hill WA 6056