Bar & Wait staff required
Enjoy working in an English Pub & Brewery.
We are seeking experienced wait and bar staff to join our friendly and professional team.
If you are punctual, reliable and keen to become part of a great work environment, we want to hear from you!
Flexibility, professionalism and a friendly, outgoing personality is a must.
We can offer up to 28 hours per week. Lunch & Night shifts both available.
The successful applicant will have:
– Own transport
– Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
– The ability to work efficiently under pressure
– Night and Weekend Availabilities
– A team-orientated attitude
If this sounds like you, apply to join the team at The Last Drop Canning Vale!
Waiting Staff x 3
Kailis Bros’ award winning Fish Café and Function centre are seeking the services of experienced waiting staff.
Exemplary personal presentation and a passion for customer service are vital.
We are open seven days a week for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with a variety of shifts available from Monday through to Sunday.
The successful candidate will have had experience in a similar role and must have a current RSA certificate.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in an al-la-carte dining
- Attention to detail in a high pressure environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Exemplary personal presentation
- Current Police Clearance
We are close to Leederville station.
Go to our website: http://www.kailisbros.com.au to see what our diverse company has been up to for the last 80+ years.
PH: 9443 6300
FAX: 9443 6299
Email: Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Cleaners – various positions
- various positions
- full time/part time/casual
- various sites
TJS Services specialist Cleaning division combines a good understanding of the cleaning industry with a total commitment to client satisfaction.
Due to growth we are seeking to recruit a number of cleaners for cleaning sites in the Perth Metropolitan area
- Experience in cleaning indoor, outdoor and common areas
- Previous experience using industrial scrubber and sweeping machines or ability to be trained in using this equipment
- Ability to understand how to appropriately use cleaning chemicals and cleaning systems
- Ability to work in a team
- work rights for Australia
People wishing to join the team will need to have the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Previous cleaning experience for commercial sites
- Physically fit
- A sound understanding of OH&S
- National Police Clearance
If you have a passion for cleaning then follow the prompts and send your resume to officewa@tjsservices,co
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application close: 30 October 2016
Full Time & Part Time Cleaners
Pickwick are a leading provider of facility support services to business and government and have been in business for nearly 35 years. The Company continues to experience growth and has operations and clients in all states / territories. Management is actively involved in the business and long-term relationships are formed with clients. The Company is ISO accredited in Quality, OHS and Environmental Management. For more information refer http://www.pickwickgroup.com.au.
What we require
Due to continued growth we are seeking experienced cleaners to work in retail environments in the Floreat and Greater Perth area. Flexibility to work day, evening and night shifts is essential. Full time & part time roles available. You will be working within a customer focused retail environment maintaining high cleaning standards, providing excellent customer service and ensuring compliance to OHS requirements.
What we are looking for
- Reliable, passionate and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide a high standard of service
- A high level of personal grooming and dress standard
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial or retail environment
- Experience with the use of mechanical floor scrubbers and gas burnishes
- Computer literate – reasonable standard. (confident in completing electronic reports)
- Flexible availability
If you are interested in applying for his position, please email your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please note, only applicants short listed for an interview will be contacted.
Housekeeper/ Room Attendant
Quest Fremantle will be a new addition to the Quest group, an anticipated 4 ½ star, 122 room property located in Pakenham Street, Fremantle, located approximately from 22kms from Perth CBD and is in close proximity to Fremantle Harbour, Fremantle Hospital, University of Notre Dame and Fremantle Arts Centre
Quest Fremantle is now seeking Housekeepers / Room Attendants to join our brand new team on a casual basis.
The position involves providing housekeeping and room attendant services for apartments and cleaning common areas to ensure the presentation of the property in accordance with the high standards of the Quest Brand.
Successful applicants will demonstrate a can-do, responsible, and flexible approach to work, excellent communication skills, a friendly customer service demeanour, a keen eye for detail, excellent organisational skills, discretion with guest interaction, and a strong appreciation of workplace safety.
Previous experience in a cleaning or housekeeping position in a business environment is essential and qualifications in hospitality would be highly regarded.
The successful applicant must be available to work shift, weekends and public holidays.
A competitive wage/ salary will be offered.
The position presents a unique opportunity to work in a brand new team under the banner of the highly successful and established Quest Group brand.
Applications will close 16th October 2016 and all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
We thank you for taking the time to apply and advise that only candidates successful in moving through to the next recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply, click “APPLY NOW”.
We are a short-term accommodation business and manage two sites, primarily East Perth and Fremantle. You will be required at either site.
The hours of work are flexible and weekend work is involved.
The right person works well with their team members, takes pride in their profession and the premises they represent.
To be one of our Housekeeping team, we expect the following as a minimum:
• At least 1 years experience in the accommodation industry as a Room Attendant.
• Fit, energetic, positive and motivated.
• Professional presentation.
• Excellent communication and comprehension – verbally and in writing.
• You will be responsible for ensuring paperwork is completed with a high attention to detail.
• You will be responsible for ensuring storeroom/inventory/equipment are in good order.
• You will be required to liaise confidently and professionally with guests.
• You will report to and work closely with Management, Administration and Maintenance.
Are you the new addition to our small close-kit team?
You must have a current Australian National Police Clearance to apply / own transport advantageous.
This position is not suitable for those on restricted visas, so please do not apply.
Please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.