Looking for work? 🙂
Check out the jobs available this week 😛
*Housekeeping Attendants & Night Cleaner
*Casual Cleaner-Various Locations-Perth
*Housekeeping Attendants & Night Cleaner – COMO The Treasury*
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to join our team. Under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager, our Housekeeping Team will assist in ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of guest rooms in line with the established standards.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Housekeeping Attendants
- Night Cleaner
Your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Carry out all general cleaning duties, achieving the set standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guest needs and exceed expectations;
- Clean all public areas of the hotel as assigned to you ensure immaculate presentation;
- Maintain cleanliness of public area restrooms, elevators and hotel entrances;
- Ensure guest supplies are replenished to the correct standards;
- Clean mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces and vacuum where needed;
- Report and log any lost property following the hotel procedures.
- Undertake scheduled and regular deep cleaning duties as allocated.
A flexible schedule is preferred as evening and weekend work will be necessary.
Please note the night shift is from 11.00pm – 7.00am.
Skills & Experience
You will likely already possess 2 to 3 years of experience working within a Housekeeping Team.You will be well versed in cleaning techniques and have excellent knowledge of cleaning chemicals supported by a strong work ethic. The role will require an exceptional level of communication, organisation, attention to detail, and commitment to providing an outstanding guest experience.This role will require excellent written and spoken English.An understanding of the needs and desires of the luxury traveller are essential.
At the heart of our culture there will be a commitment to delivering a truly unique and tailored experience to our guests and team members. A career with us will transform potential opportunities into crafted successes
We invite you click ‘Apply’ to submit your application for this role.
*Casual Cleaner-Various Locations-Perth*
We are currently seeking casual experienced cleaners to provide a range of cleaning services in order to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
Casual opportunities for cleaners in various locations in Perth, Kwinana Bus Station, Morley Bus Station, New Perth Busport.
This role will involve split shift from 6am to 8am and 15.00pm to 16.30pm Monday to Saturday. You will be working unsupervised to provide a high quality cleaning service. This requires willingness to work flexible hours and an ability to manage your own time in order to meet deadlines.
The role involves manual handling and lifting and may require you to stand for lengthy periods and work in hot or noisy environments.
To be successful you must have a high level of fitness, strong communication and customer service skills and have the ability to work independently.
All applicants must possess:
- Training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment is an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience working in a professional cleaning capacity preferred.
- Experience using commercial or industrial cleaning products and equipment preferred.
- Please note this role will require the successful application to undergo police clearance check.
*CAR CLEANER / DETAILER*
We are a well known leading car dealership located in Osborne Park looking for a Vehicle Cleaner/Detailer.
The ideal candidate must have the following prerequisites:
– Must be punctual
– Must have good eye for detail
– Previous Experience Detailing cars
– Must have good communication skills
– Must have a current driver licence – manual and automatic
– Must have right VISA
– Reliable is a must
If you possess the above qualities and would like to join us and be part of our team, please email your resume to Shane Pearce General Sales Manger Joe Crisafio Kia
< firstname.lastname@example.org >