Wait Staff – Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
The Richardson Hotel & Spa is seeking applications from individuals who want to build on their service experience for the position of Food and Beverage Attendant.
We are looking for individuals with:
- previous experience within a 5 star restaurant or fine dining venue preferred
- Wine knowledge
- the professionalism to work with VIP guests and entertainment groups
- a passion for high quality service and an eye for detail
- a positive “can do attitude”
- a drive to deliver outstanding customer service
- skills/qualifications in coffee making or has worked as a Barista
- Free duty meals
- Uniforms provided
For these morning shifts we are looking for someone with coffee making skills and great customer service.
All applicants must be prepared to work a rotating seven day roster.
Email your resume to email@example.com or apply through Seek.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Do you have a current First Aid qualification?
Food & Beverage Attendant – Herdsman Lake Tavern
- Fantastic Culture
- Amazing Career Opportunities
- Vibrant and Diverse Working Environment
We are seeking a professional, customer driven food & bar attendant.
We are looking for a well-presented individual and applicant who is self-motivated, reliable, energetic and a passion for delivering high quality service would be highly regarded.
If you have the following attributes we would like to hear from you.
- a current RSA qualification
- excellent customer service skills coupled with a positive attitude and sense of humour
- previous experience at a similar level desirable
- flexibility to work a roster, including nights & weekends
- availability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
Please submit your application by sending your cover letter & resume via the “Apply Now” link below.
House keeper / cleaner for Scarborough holiday villa
Please read the advert in FULL before applying.
I am looking for a house keeper for a holiday accommodation property in Scarborough to prepare the Villa between guests. This job would suit someone who is looking for an ad hoc job or is looking to add to their current cleaning jobs. It would suit someone who lives in and around the Scarborough area (i.e. Scarborough, Innaloo, Doubleview, Karrinyup, Osborne Park).
You must be available during the hours of 11:30 to 2:30 (2 to 3 hours) and 1 to 3 times a week. Flexible is required in regards to the days of the week. As an example this week it would be Thursday and Sunday, the following week it is Thursday.
The main duties is to prepare and present the Villa for guests. The list of tasks include
– change the beds and put fresh linen on them;
– vacuum and mop the floor;
– clean the bathroom, toilet, laundry and kitchen;
– clean Afresco area;
– clean the windows when required;
– restock the kitchen with the basics;
– check there has been no damage by the previous guests; and
– any other items to prepare the villa (i.e. tidying the garden)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Whilst no experience is necessary you WILL need to have an attention to detail to ensure the Villa is prepared to a high standard for the guests.
WORKING TIMES & DAYS
The Villa needs to be prepared during the hours of 11:30 to 1:30 and 1 to 3 times a week depending on the bookings. You will be provided the dates at least 1 to 2 weeks in advance of the exact days.
You will need to have your own tax file number. The hourly rate is $22 per hour.
If you are interested please submit your application via email and include a copy of your personal resume and two references. Only applications submitted via email will be considered.
Due to the volume of applications only short listed applications will be contacted.