I am starting up a new business and i need a team of gardeners, or a few gardening pro’s to help with general maintenance and mowing on residential properties.
The business will operate 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday,and will offer more jobs for people to take on once the business starts growing.
The top people will be:
– Have epic time management skills
– Down to earth
– Good availability throughout the 6 days
– Have their own transport
– Have their own gardening tools
– Be willing to travel to inner coastal suburbs
– Gardening experience required
I don’t mind if your availability is only a few days a week, we will need people to fill in gaps in case others can’t do a job ,they are sick, or we get some extra work!
Get a job that suites you and you can work a few hours and get some decent pay!
Text me why you would be a good part of the gardening team and your hourly rates!
The best match with competitive prices we are looking for will get the jobs we have!
We will always have more work coming and more hours, don’t hesitate, join our team and get a flexible job that works for you!
Dan – 0410287439
Tastings Coffee House – Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Tastings Coffee House is a family run and owned business for over 20 years. With a friendly atmosphere and a great location on the main strip of Subiaco, we provide a consistent work roster with weekly pay.
We are currently looking for an employee with or without experience but willing to learn. Benefit from our suitable hours with a simple daily routine, Steady income and to join our enjoyable work crew.
Duties & Responsibilities of the job:
- Slicing & dicing of vegetables & meats
- Co-ordination of food storage and levels
- Plating of food and take away orders
- Assisting Chef
- General cleaning
Experienced Kitchen hand Wanted
Aroma Café – Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Aroma Cafe is a family orientated, WA business with a strong focus on
fresh food, abundant displays and our own roasted coffee.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and reliable team
member to join our kitchen and help us deliver great service and food
to the staff at our Kewdale store.
Your weekends and nights will be free as we are open Monday to Friday
You must have experience in fresh salads, sandwiches and catering. A good eye for food presentation and the ability to follow food recipes is essential for this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cooking and preparing great quality food
- Ensuring food displays are full throughout the day
- Ensuring food is produced in a timely manner
Following cleaning schedules
- Maintaining production and wastage records
- Maintaining food safety records
Ideally, you would have at least 2 years’ experience in similar
If you are passionate about delivering fresh, quality food and are
looking for a position in a great cafe environment we would love to hear
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
Waitress Position available
We are looking for an experienced waitress for our Indian Restaurant in Mount Hawthorn.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or text only: 0403711901
Small chinese family restaurant seeking kitchen hand
No experience required but must have a willing to learn attitude
Own transport required as finishing time varies
4/5 shifts a week, shift starts at 4pm and finish around 9.30-10pm
Spoken English is a minimum but able to speak Cantonese is desirable
Requires minor physical work/lifting
Fast pace environment
If you are interested please text the following details to
Monica 0412 836 902 (NO EMAILS PLEASE)
- Residential Status (ie, working holiday visa, overseas student, permanent resident, etc)
- Do you have your own transport and suburb you live in
Experienced Kitchen hand wanted for weekend work
Busy Cafe in the Wembley Area requires a Casual Kitchen Hand for immediate start:
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
– A good sense of urgency for busy kitchen
– Good knife skills for food preparation
– willingness to learn and take instruction
– good hygiene and cleanliness
– You will be punctual and reliable
– able to work both independently and as a team
– experience is preferred but not necessary
– dish washing
– food preparation and service
– general cleaning
Minimum 12 hours per weekend – perfect for Student with extra hours possible during the week on occasion
Please reply to this ad with your resume. DO NOT CALL.
Waitress/ Counterhand needed for busy café in CBD
We are seeking Waiter/Counterhand to join our team at Eat Etc.
If you have experience, can converse in English and have a great personality to serve our customers please come in to our shop for an interview.
Interviews will be held at 2pm weekdays.
Please bring your resume – Eat Etc is located at 197 St Georges Tce Perth.
The entry is off Mill Street behind the Panache cafe.
Alternatively, please email your resume to KENNY – email@example.com
Live in Aupair in wonderful home
Hi future Aupair
We are looking for our new Aupair to join us early April, to become a part of our family in the beautiful suburb of Bicton, only minutes from Fremantle and the beach.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who would like to join a family in a new and beautiful home, in a central location, for a minimum of six months.
Being an aupair with our family will give you:
- The opportunity to live with a fun and happy Aussie family
- Live in with full board and delicious meals,
- Own large separate bedroom with semi ensuite
- $200 per week ‘pocket money’
What the role includes:
- Caring for two boys (5 & 7yoa)
- Preparing boys Mon – Fri for school
- Collecting kids afterschool and taking them to after school activities
- Doing activities with boys eg art, homework, bike riding, parks
- Preparing meals
- Up to 2 nights babysitting per week
- Household chores including laundry, ironing, tidying, cleaning and keeping the kitchen clean (we have a cleaner but some mid-week cleaning required)
- Monday – Friday office hours childcare during school and other holidays
What you need:
- To be able to join our family for a minimum of 6 months
- Good English and communication skills
- A ‘Can do attitude’ and great initiative
- Ability to see when things need doing and just do them
- And genuine interest in caring for kids
- Be a neat, honest and trustworthy non-smoker
Please email your details only if you have the above criteria.
Kirsten Watkins – 61400884022
We look forward to hearing from you
Urgent – Looking for FULL time waiting staff
Looking for a full-time waiting staff to work in Wembley food court
They need to be able to communicate in mandarin and also have some basic English to communicate with customers and is able to work full-time from Tuesday to Sunday.
More information will be given when you contact: BELINDA 0433350991
Party Megastore – Junior Casual Retail Assistant (20-30 hours)
Party Source ( http://www.partysource.com.au ) is looking for a casual or part-time retail assistant to join our team. You will be working for Party Source and Hire King in Balcatta which is one of Perth’s largest and most exciting party stores.
This position is a casual or part-time position (depending on what you are looking for). You must be available on Saturdays as well as at least 2 full days during the week. We can work around study or other commitments. Initially we expect this role to be 20-30 hours per week.
Working in a small team you will have a range of responsibilities with balloons, costumes, party supplies and party hire (bookings and sales).
Who we’re looking for:
Our most important hiring criteria is that you must have a passion for customer service and truly impressing customers. Working in our store you will be helping our customers celebrate their most special moments and making them the best they can be to create lifelong memories. You must be a positive and enthusiastic person who can work independently and someone who takes initiative and pride in their work. Previous shop floor experience will be considered favourably.
How To Apply
Strictly no phone or in-store enquiries regarding this position.
Applications can be made through http://hirekingpartysource.formstack.com/forms/hire_king_job_application ,
If you are unable to submit an application through there you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . If we wish to proceed with your application we will contact you to arrange a time for an interview.
Kitchen hand or Apprenticeship wanted
Chinese Restaurant Staffs wanted in Cottesloe, Perth
We’re looking for a hard-working person who is willing to work in a Chinese Restaurant, to learn Asian cuisine and work in the Dining room.
Three months working in the Asian cuisine an advantage.
Please send your CV to email@example.com