Finding it difficult to find a job? Have a look in our Job List below and good luck!
Front Office Receptionist
Quest Apartment Hotels is the largest and fastest growing serviced apartment operator in Australasia with a network of over 140 franchised properties across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. For over 24 years Quest have provided convenient locations, reliable standards and flexible living conditions for the extended stay corporate traveller who comprise approximately 80% of our client base. Quest is now one of the top 15 serviced apartment providers in the world and is widely recognised as the market leader of serviced apartment accommodation in Australia. Quest Scarborough is an award winning 4.5 star property. We are seeking a committed, loyal and friendly person to join our Front Office team. Reception operating hours are 7am-11pm Monday to Sunday. The Role This Part-Time position is for a minimum of 3-4 evening shifts per week (3pm to 11pm). The key responsibilities include:
- Greeting all guests in a friendly, genuine and professional manner
- Check-in and check-out of guests
- Handling telephone enquiries and converting these to reservations
- Assisting in-house guests
- Finalising guest accounts Potential applicants must be available for a variety of evening shifts. However Morning, Weekends and Public Holidays may be required on occasion. The morning shift is 7am-3pm and the evening shift is 3pm-11pm. The Ideal Candidate Previous experience with Front Office, Customer Service and/or Hospitality and Tourism qualifications will be highly regarded. The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate:
- A passion for providing friendly personalised service;
- The ability to work independently, unsupervised and within a close knit team;
- Excellent grooming and presentation;
- High attention to detail;
- Personable and bright face to face and phone manner;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Previous experience with Windows systems and/or Front Office reservation programs (this would be advantageous);
- Reliable and able to work a flexible fortnightly roster;
- Actively promote the Quest Scarborough business! The Opportunity In return for your skills, expertise and dedication, you will be provided with a competitive industry hourly rate, higher rates on public holidays, free on-site car parking, uniforms and discounts for accommodation. An immediate start would be preferred however exceptions can be made for individual circumstances. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity at Quest Scarborough, please send a cover letter and your resume attention the Franchise Manager.
Food and Beverage Attendants
Food and Beverage Attendants
- Immediate Start
- Variety of shifts and clients
- Perth’s most prestigous venues
- About the Job You will work with a dynamic and customer service focused team at many top events, venues, hotels, stadiums and restaurants. You will be operationally involved in all aspects of food and beverage service including greeting, set-up, serving guests, pack-down and other duties particular to the requirements of the event. About You You will have food and beverage service experience having worked in restaurants, banquet / function departments or cafes. Your team oriented approach whilst still being able to work autonomously will ensure your success. You will maintain the highest levels of presentation and grooming and a commitment to providing the highest levels of service. Must have a valid WA RSA and Police check (or willing to obtain a Police check) Travelling on a Working Holiday Visa? If you are travelling throughout Australia on a working holiday working visa, Pinnacle People is the only agency that will be able to offer you work throughout the country; once you are registered with one office, your file can be transferred to another city and you can start working immediately. Joining our Team As a Pinnacle People employee, you will have the opportunity to work at the hottest events, most prestigious venues, top corporate firms and five star hotels. Our flexible rostering options will allow us to accommodate your other commitments such as study, family and other work. Our Staffing Coordinators will guide you through our registration process which is fast, comprehensive and will ensure you are working as quickly as possible. About Us Offering premier staffing services, Pinnacle People is Australia’s largest and only national hospitality staffing partner. Celebrating 25 years in 2016, the combination of our prestigious and loyal client base and the expertise of our staff has allowed us to build an unrivalled reputation for the quality of our service. Our national client portfolio spans all sectors of the industry including leading events, hotels, caterers, restaurants and corporate hospitality operations. Simply apply by forwarding your resume to: Temporary Staffing Division email@example.com 08 9287 3888 Stay in touch and be the first to know of other exciting opportunities by following us on Twitter @pinnaclepeople or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PinnaclePeopleAustralia Please note, if you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Experienced Wait staff and Cooks
We are looking for experienced, friendly, intelligent and energetic waitstaff, and enthusiastic, organised and motivated Short order Cooks to cover a range of shifts in our fully licensed cafe. Open 7 days till late.
Your job will be to provide great customer service, and a relaxed and friendly dining experience. You must be able to work in a team, or on your own if needed.
Waitstaff must have their WA RSA. All applicants must have strong English skills.
Weekend casual positions are available, as well as evenings. Perfect for students, Parents, or those with a “9-5”.
We are a small family owned and operated business, who take pride in our product and care for our staff. If you would like to join us, please contact us via email, or drop into the store.
IRONING & LAUNDROMAT ASSISTANT
We are looking for an energetic, customer-orientated, fastand efficient person to work at our laundromat located in Scarborough.
The position requires you to:
*Professionally iron shirts, pants, dresses etc
*Wash, dry and fold garments
*Prepare clothes for dry-cleaning service
*Liaise with our clients
**Experience in ironing is a must**
**Experience in a laundromat is desirable**
Hours are 9am-6pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and
Saturday9am-2pm. **Possibility of job sharing.**
If you think you qualify and would like to join a small teamin a pleasant working environment, please respond to this ad and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org