The students got into the Australian festive spirit at Scarborough Beach by indulging in a good old-fashioned beach BBQ!
**CASUAL BAR & FLOOR STAFF**
The Squire’s Fortune, a new craft beer and food focused venue on the Scarborough Esplanade, is due to open in the upcoming weeks. The venue showcases a premium bar, a variety of dining and drinking areas and an expansive beer garden with views straight out to the Indian Ocean.
* Be part of a fun, fast paced and dynamic bar team.
* Applicants should have experience in a similar role.
* The successful applicants should display the following attributes:
– sound knowledge of food
– sound knowledge of beer, wine and spirits
– be fast moving and able to work under pressure
– be reliable, dedicated to the role and to a career in hospitality
– have a great rapport with all guests and colleges
– professional and polite at all times
– be happy, be smiley and enjoy working in a busy environment
– be presented to the highest standard
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia and a current RSA certificate.
If you think this role is for you please come to The Squires Fortune on Scarborough Esplanade, at the bottom of the Grand Rendevous Hotel, on Monday the 22nd of December from 3pm-6pm. Please bring your CV with you also. If you can’t make it on that day, email email@example.com with your CV.
The SCARBOROUGH BEACH BAR is a newly constructed second level 300 seat Bar and Restaurant with panoramic views of Scarborough Beach and the Indian Ocean.
The below casual positions will provide the successful applicants with a very rewarding and secure career path and become part of a highly successful and progressive Western Australian privately owned hospitality venue.
We are currently looking for outstanding talent with the right attitude, experience and bubbly personality, to fill the following opportunities:
Chefs – Grill experience advantageous
Kitchenhands – prior experience is required
Knowledge of food safe and OH&S programs
Be able to work weekends and evenings
Are reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
An ability to work in a busy food operation
Ability to deliver consistently high quality food product
Have a good work ethic and a positive attitude
Customer focus and high standards is essential
Must be innovative, creative and have flair
If you have the essential requirements and would like to advance your career with this fantastic pre-opening opportunity, please email your CV to:
Scarborough Beach Bar
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
5 days per week, 5-6 hours per day.
Required to work weekends.
Needs to be extremely efficient with excellent organisational skills, very punctual and able to work under pressure.
Please e-mail interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9652 7010
PART TIME CAFE ALL ROUNDER
We are a fast paced and friendly neighbourhood cafe. We pride ourselves on our smooth organic and fair-trade coffee, awesome breakfasts and healthy home made treats. Situated in the ‘burbs of Noranda we provide a high quality of product and great atmosphere without the need to head into the city!
Currently we sit 70 and run with La Mazzoco equipment and do some cold drip and pour over. This will be increasing to 90+ seats and more and diversified equipment with our re-fit in early 2015.
- we are looking for someone to work 15-20 hours and another to work 30-40 hours.
- Casual rates of pay
- Friendly working environment (family run business)
- Opportunity to grown and develop with the change in business
- Opportunity for training and learning of new skills
- you will be required to be an all rounder – run floor, tills, coffee experience is a bonus
- Saturdays are a mandatory – no sunday trade
- previous experience in a cafe and with coffee is a must!
- friendly and outgoing personality 🙂
We are passionate about what we do and the people we serve. If you love hospitality, coffee and food then check us out on Facebook or Instagram….. Like what you see? then send us your resume.
We thank you for your application in advance, but please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
**MUFFIN PREPARATION, ALL ROUNDER**
Are you energetic, love a challenge and want to be part of enthusiastic team members? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Muffin Break Innaloo.
Casual positions available with possibility to become Full time. This is a 7 days operation and weekend work will be required.
Successful applicants will have a passion for food preparation, coffee and customer service. You will be responsible for delivering quality products and unique coffee.
Our cabinets are filled with muffins, pies, quiches and more all made in our store. This position requires a person with an eye for detail and love of working with quality food. Experience in food preparation and baking is highly regarded, however, further training is provided. This position will include early starts and weekend work, with working hours ranging from 4am – 10am.
Front of House, Barista and Café all rounders
Customer service, cash handling and coffee making are all part of this role. To be successful you will love the hustle and bustle of a busy environment and will enjoy working with people. Experience is highly regarded, however, full training is also provided. This position will require weekend work, evening work, and a flexible availability.
This job could be for you! In return, successful candidates can expect a fun, friendly team environment. Please submit your application & resume, stating the position you are applying for and your availability, to email@example.com.
WAITPERSONS & KITCHENHANDS
Human Resources Manager
P: 9328 9611
* Experience waitstaff needed for a casual job for 10-15 hours Monday to Saturday evening in the city
* Must have an RSA and common sense
* Must be willing to work Friday and Saturday
* Experience and common sense will be an added advantage
* Must have some food knowledge
We are looking fo somebody with clear English and confidence. You must have a good work ethic and be friendly with the customers and staff.
Please email your resume and cover letter to this link.
THE NAKED FIG NEED SUMMER AND CASUAL BARISTAS!
This job has 3 mission criterias for you to meet, if you meet them, please apply!
– Barista experience (previously hired as a barista)
– Flexibility and wide availability (Full weekend availability)
– The ability to pump out 400+ high quality coffee’s in a shift.
– Work for an envronmentally conscious work place – fair trade coffee
– training with Australia’s best roasters st. Ali (some of the training may be in Melbourne so baristas must be able to fly)
– Work on the beach!
We want those who are not only great at coffee but passionate and can provide great customer service and build rapport! Go to this link to apply!
Looking for a babysitter for a few hours for our one year old daughter. Mostly needed for a casual Friday or Saturday evening with potential for mid week availability also. Babysitter must have own car to get to and from our home.
To apply for this job and others like it please go to http://www.weneedananny.com.au/creg.html
CASUAL DISH HAND – WEEKEND WORK
* Seeking dish hand for Gusto Food cafe in South Perth.
* Seeking reliable hard working experienced only dish hand.
* Same hours every week. Must have own transport for early start as no buses on sundays.
* Must have minimum 6 month commitment.
* MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SAT AND SUN. VERY FAST PACED ROLE.
* Please email me why you are right for the job along with photo, resume and expected hourly rate to: gustofoodsouthperth@ hotmail.com
WEEKEND CLEANER – CASUAL
We are looking for a casual housekeeping person to fill our weekend roster.
Applicants must have :
– Previous experience in housekeeping/cleaning duties
– High attention to details
– Fast learner & hardworker.
– Good customer service & communication skills
Working Holiday visa holder are welcome to apply!
Click here for more information.
We are a busy Perth removals company that prides itself on an excellent reputation and outstanding customer service. We currently have casual positions available for removalists in the Perth Metro area for an IMMEDIATE start.
– Casual position (hours varied from 15-40 per week depending)
– Lifting, packing, stacking of boxes from/into houses onto the truck
– Engaging with customers
– Possible driving (Full Australian Drivers License required)
– A hardworking, reliable work ethic
– Full Drivers License and clean driving record
– Be fit and strong (some heavy lifting is required)
– Be a non-smoker
– Be flexible with working hours (some evening/weekend work is required)
– Have full working rights in Australia
– Speak fluent English
– Previous experience in removals is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
We are looking for someone prepared to commit for at least 6 months due to training required so no backpackers/travellers please.
Please send your CV & cover letter through to us for review and we will contact you via phone if an interview is required. Go here to apply!
London Court can be found right in the centre of Perth City. With cobble stone streets and Elizabethan style architecture, it is a popular tourist area, a lovely shopping arcade, full of old world charm, and lots of unique little specialty shops.
At Christmas time London Court is transformed into an even more fantastic place to visit, hosting daily Snow Shows!