Please join me in welcoming this weekend new students to Lexis Perth. This week we have Dominic and Dennis from Switzerland, Simone and Carlos from Brazil, Soojeong and Na Ri from South Korea and Ting-Wei from Thailand. We hope you all enjoy your time here at Lexis Perth!
The SERIOUS LEARNING or SERIOUS FUN Facebook Photo Competition at Lexis English Schools
Read below on how to enter the Lexis English Facebook Photo Competition and win AWESOME prizes, courtesy of Backpacker’s World Travel and Student Uni Travel.
ROUND 1: Starts Monday, 31 March, 2014 and will run for one week within Lexis English| Perth
ROUND 2: Starts Monday, 07 April, 2014 where the winning photos from each Lexis school will compete to win amazing prizes!!
- Email your awesome photos either showing SERIOUS LEARNING, or SERIOUS FUN to me at email@example.com
- Join the Lexis English | Perth Facebook group – and vote for your favourite photos between Monday 31st March and Monday 7th April by ‘liking’ them!
- The SERIOUS LEARNING and SERIOUS FUN photos with the most ‘Likes’ will WIN!
The SERIOUS LEARNING photo with the most likes by Monday 7th April will win a trip to ROTTNEST ISLAND, courtesy of Student Uni Travel and Backpacker’s World Travel.
The SERIOUS FUN photo with the most likes by Monday 7th April will win a free trip to the PINNACLES, courtesy of Student Uni Travel and Backpacker’s World Travel.
Here are some ideas for the two categories:
SERIOUS LEARNING: fun activities in class, lessons and games set up by your teachers, studying outside school, excursions with your class or helping each other with homework.
SERIOUS FUN: shopping, BWT trips and activities, trips to the beach, weekend trips, Lexis activities such as table tennis, BBQs, trips to the Pinnacles and South West or nights out in the City or at Mustang Bar with other students.
The Grand Final:
The two winning photos from each school will be automatically entered into the Grand Final between all of the Lexis campuses:
- Byron Bay
- and of course PERTH
and will go in the running to win an AWESOME GRAND PRIZE!
The Grand Final will run from Monday 7th April until Monday 14th April, and the winners will be chosen based on the number of Facebook ‘Likes’ across all of the Lexis Facebook groups, as well as on the Backpacker’s World Travel and Student Uni Travel Facebook pages!
Lets get creative PERTH and show how it’s done on the West Coast!!
Terms and conditions are as follows:
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Entries for first in-school round close at 12pm on Monday 7th April 2014.
- One finalist in each category will be chosen based on the number of ‘likes’ on Facebook!
- Grand finale photos will also be judged on the number of ‘likes’ across the Lexis Facebook pages.
- Competition is open to current students only. Students that are current at the start of the competition but no longer studying on 7th April 2014 are still eligible to enter.
- Winning entries will be announced on the Lexis English blogs and Facebook pages.
- By entering the competition you give permission to release the picture to Lexis English Australia to use for promotional and marketing purposes post- competition on Internet, social media and other materials deemed to promote Lexis English Australia.
Good Luck Perth!!
Check out our Lexis super star surfers! What a beautiful afternoon for surfing!!