Bar Attendant – Rubix
Looking for a role that will help build your beverage knowledge and skills? Want a role that allows you to work as part of a busy team, but also provides you with some autonomy? If this sounds like the job you are after, come join the F&B team at Ibis Perth as our Rubix Bar & Cafe Attendant!
Hotel Ibis is a three and a half star hotel in the heart of Perth with a reputation for providing a quality product and outstanding service. Ibis has 192 rooms, Restaurant, Bar and extensive conference facilities.
Based in the funky and relaxed Rubix Bar & Cafe, the ideal candidate for this role is a person with prior experience working in a busy beverage service environment and has a good working knowledge of beer, wine, spirits and cocktail making.
Prerequisites for this role:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work in a team as well as the maturity to work alone whilst juggling several things at once
- Work well under pressure during busy periods and proactive during quieter periods
- Familiar with Micros and cash up procedures
- Outgoing personality with the confidence to up sell
- Very high level of personal presentation
- Ability to carry out physical manual handling tasks
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining high level of service
- Maximise revenue by up selling items
- Take orders from guests and enter into Micros
- Deliver food and beverage
- Clear and reset tables
A responsible service of alcohol certificate is essential, as is a positive attitude and good communication skills.
Email: Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
There are a number of benefits of joining the Accor Group including:
- It’s all about you
- Regular training
- Competitive salary packages
- A motivated team
- All the advantages of a l
Wait and Floor Staff
New late night bar
Thurs – Sun
An exciting opportunity for experienced Wait and Floor Staff to be part of a new late night bar opening in Mt Lawley for the 25 plus market.
Set in plush and opulent surroundings and offering a light supper menu, Malt is a unique venue to Perth.
Applicants must be passionate and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience preferred in a similar role
- RSA Certificate
- Ability to work nights and weekends essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
In turn, the successful applicants will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a great team.
Excellent remuneration for the right applicants.
Applications close 15th May, 2011.
Applicants apply in writing with resume to:
AZURE, RESTAURANT. MT HAWTHORN.
A casual / elegant dining restaurant situated on the modern shopping strip of Scarborough Beach Rd, next to Leederville.
Day or Night Shifts Available.
This role reports to the Restaurant Manager & will involve:
– Ensuring the guests experience meets Azure standards.
– Being able to work in a happy / positive manner.
– Possibly overseeing other staff.
– Setting up or closing down the restaurant.
– Working in a fast paced environment, with a positive attitude.
– Able to work day or evening shifts.
– Able to follow, remember and act on procedures trained by the restaurant manager.
At least 1 year cafe or restaurant waiting experience.
The opportunity exists for this position to develop into a second in charge of the restaurant and will depend solely on the applicant’s energy, positive attitude, level of guest care and ability.
$20/hr – 25/hr – Depending on experience and ability.
This is an exciting restaurant that is something different to the norm. We are seeking staff who wish to further their careers and work within a positive, motivated, young and well experienced team.
La Latina Providores, an exciting new Spanish tapas cafe located at the Subiaco Markets, is looking for an inspired cook/chef to create traditional tapas and Spanish fare Friday to Sunday (including serving Spanish small goods from our small delicatessen) and occasional after-hours catering.
La Latina Providores pride themselves on delivering an authentic and fun cultural experience in the form of delicious and traditional Spanish tapas, paellas, breakfasts and delicatessen items, therefore a proactive, positive and professional attitude is a must for this potential candidate.
This vibrant cook/chef will be expected to:
- Prepare and cook traditional Spanish breakfasts, tapas, paellas (initial guidance delivered);
- Provide customer service (including the delicatessen area) and operate the till;
- Work unsupervised;
- Be flexible to work occasional after-hours catering events.
La Latina Providores is working to expand its business, therefore there is future scope for the potential candidate to take on more hours if so wished.
Remuneration will be negotiated based on skills and experience.
Please email your CV and a succinct reply to the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring up til the 20th April.
Get WILD, NAKED and PICKLED
We hope you like salt air as you will be working right on the ocean. The Wild Fig (Waterman’s Bay), The Naked Fig (Swanbourne) and The Pickled Fig (South Fremantle); you will part of a sensational team.
We need WAITSTAFF
We need BARISTA’S
If you consider yourself to be Funky, Passionate, Excellent at what you do and have a flair for the dramatic – then we want to hear from you NOW.
- We are seeking people with experience and a high level of skill.
- You must be available to work weekends
- Available a minimum of 3 shifts per week
Let me know which position and which cafe you are interested in.
**PLEASE NOTE: Applications that do not specify the position and location wanted will not be considered**
We have a number of clients that require candidates to complete one day and short term ad-hock work.
This will suit anyone who wants to support themselves during study, or are wanting to top up their income with extra work
Hours of work: Usually Monday to Friday, from 6am onwards.
We want you if:
- Have a White/ Blue card
- You are physically fit to complete manual labour
- Have a current driving licence and own motor transport
- Willing to work at short notice
- Have own Steel Cap Boots
- Have the right to work in Australia
If you meet all this criteria then please apply to: