Check out the latest casual job opportunities in Perth and the local area 🙂 For more job ads visit Seek.com.au!
We believe in building resilience in the lives of children living with cancer and their family. We create an optimistic community for our families through fun therapy and education.
We believe laughter is the best medicine.
- Casual (approx. 20-25 hours/month)
- Provide “Fun Therapy” to children that need it most
- Optimistic, fun and values driven charity
Camp Quality is the children’s family cancer charity committed to bringing optimism and happiness to the lives of children and families affected by cancer through fun therapy. Our ongoing quality educational, family support, hospital and recreational programs help families face the bad days and celebrate the good ones.
Reporting to the Performance & Education Manager, this role is responsible for providing support to our children with cancer and their families through operation of robotic puppet “Giggle” to provide interactive ‘fun therapy’ across Camp Quality. Above all, you must be a people person with a genuine passion to make a difference to the lives of children and families affected by cancer.
The Performer/Operator responsibilities include:
- Entertaining children, singularly and in groups, in hospital clinic and ward environments
- Operating Giggle to other Camp Quality activities, as required e.g. PR and/or Corporate functions
- Making sure all equipment is fully operational and to a high standard, and carry out minor maintenance on equipment as required
- Positively representing the ‘Giggle’ program to all hospital staff to develop rapport and facilitate ongoing visits to the hospital
- Regularly liaising with ‘Giggle’ Booking Manager to update monthly booking calendar
- Regular metropolitan and intra-state travel required, including some overnight stays
The Performer/Operator must have the skills required including:
- Cheeky sense of humour
- Strong improvisational skills
- Empathy and sensitivity for children with illnesses and their families
- Awareness of current trends in children’s entertainment and language
- Personal confidence
- Simultaneous physical and mental coordination!
- Ability to work autonomously
- Current manual drivers license
If you would like to work for a value driven, flexible and optimistic organisation send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 28th September. You can also view a copy of the job description and apply via our website http://www.campquality.org.au
Current drivers license essential.
Would you like to earn $27 per hour at one of Perth’s leading caterers?
We are currently seeking qualified casual chefs to help support our full time team during the upcoming busy events season, in particular the Perth Royal Show, One Movement Festival & busy concert season.
Lots of hours available & flexibility is a must. You must have your own transport & a current drivers license.
There is the possibility of full time positions to the right people.
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultimo Catering and Events
PO Box 325 Burswood WA 6100
Spring is here and SOUL SISTERS in Fremantle is looking for a Casual Sales Assistant to join our happy and hardworking team.
To apply you MUST have retail fashion experience and be available over the busy Christmas and New Year period and throughout January. The position is for 2 – 3 days per week including some weekend work. Hours can be flexible. This is a longterm position and work would be available throughout 2011 for the right person.
If you love fashion and people, have a flair for selling and styling and are prepared to bring energy, innovation and enthusiasm to work everyday we look forward to receiving your CV via email to email@example.com.
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel is Perth’s only 4 star full service apartment hotel and is generally regarded as being the most competitively priced accommodation of this style. It consists of beautifully appointed one, two and three bedroom fully self-contained hotel apartments and penthouses in a village style environment. Surrounded by our gardens, swimming pools and tennis courts. Our food and beverage facilities include the Courtside restaurant, Waldorf bar, two conference and catering facilities and in-room dining options.
We are seeking a professional, self-motivated individual to join our Food & Beverage team as a Casual Food and Beverage Attendant, where you will be responsible for:
Smooth operation of the food and beverage services; assist promoting the restaurant, occasional setup of the function rooms and front line greeting and serving guests with utmost professionalism.
The successful candidate will:
– Be reliable, friendly and self motivated
– Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Have strong attention to detail and shows initiative
– Display immaculate grooming and presentation
– Be team focused and has previous F&B experience
– RSA certificate will be advantageous
Food & Beverage Manager
Mounts Bay Waters Apartment Hotel