The job scene at Scarborough continues to hot up. Check out this week’s top jobs..all within an easy walk of the school!
Bar Staff – Torch Bar
This is a new bar in Scarborough. You’ll need top bar skills and experience in this kind of work, as well as a passion for wine and real enthusiasm! Competitive casual hourly rates.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.torchbar.com.au
Bar Staff – Whitesands Tavern
The Whitesands Tavern is a well known bar just a short walk from GV Perth. They are looking for vibrant, easy going staff to join their team. You’ll need a good personality and work ethic, but no experience is required as training is provided.
Call Bevan or Matthew (08) 9341 1119
Room Attendant – Rendezvous Observation City
Rendezvous Observation City is one of Perth’s leading hotels, and is about a 2 minute walk to Global Village Perth. The main responsibilities of this job include cleaning and servicing of guest rooms. You will work directly with the Supervisors and Executive Housekeeper.
Essential skills include:
• Excellent eye for detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work unsupervised
• Presentation and grooming
• Time management
Previous housekeeping experience is desirable but not mandatory. If you have a dedicated work ethic, positive attitude and a willingness to learn please submit your resume to the details provided below.
Food and Beverage Attendants – Rendezvous Observation City
Observation City are also seeking highly motivated and skilled individuals to join their Food & Beverage team. The main duties of this job would include:
• Being responsible for the general service duties of the, Restaurant, Bar, Banquets Room Service, and Mini Bar departments.
• A quality approach to professional, friendly and efficient customer service, encouraging Service Excellence Everytime
• Ensuring all Food & Beverage operational duties are carried out to Hotel guidelines and standards.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Hold an RSA
• Have professional grooming
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Work well within a team environment
• Be hardworking, reliable and punctual
• Be able to communicate well between departments
• Be organised and have efficient time management
Ideally you will have 1yrs – 2yrs previous experience in a similar role, however candidates who are studying Hospitality or have a passion for the industry and are looking to build a career will be considered.
Apply to: email@example.com
If you need a hand with your resume or application, please speak to Carina at Front Desk. GV Workshop programs will be starting soon!