Are you looking for a job? Here are some jobs for you, good luck!
1.Chef’s & Cooks
The iconic Cottesloe Beach Hotel located on the Perth coastline is seeking experienced chefs & kitchen hands across a variety of levels.
This winter the Beach Club has under gone some exciting changes ready for a September 20th opening date.
This is a large busy 1600 capacity hotel with 4 kitchens.
The successful candidate must have a great attitude with the industry and have the passion to deliver a superior customer experience.
The Cottesloe Beach Hotel is part of the family owned and operated Prendiville Group, which has numerous hospitality venues across Western Australia and Australia.
Key roles being recruited for are
· Sous Chef Beach Club
· Sous Chef Cott & Co.
· Chef de Parties
· Pizza Chefs
· Commis Chefs
· Kitchen Hands
Successful applicants for this position must have
· Have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to ‘think on your feet’
· Exceptional kitchen service of the highest standard
· Have a passion for hospitality
· Be able to work under pressure to deliver the best results
· Great product knowledge
· Have a can-do attitude
· Be able to work a rotating roster including nights, weekends & public holidays
Report this job advert
For more information, please go to the website :https://www.seek.com.au/job/37009924?type=standard
2. Cafe Assistant
About the business
Holy Cross College invites applications from suitably qualified and dynamic individuals for the position of Cafe Assistant.
Holy Cross College offers a Catholic education from Pre-Kindergarten – Year 12. The Vision of the College is to be ‘a community of transformation in the Spirit of the Risen Christ’ and in striving for this we are inspired by our College patron, Blessed Oscar Romero. Holy Cross College is recognised as a leader in innovation, contemporary pedagogies and the use of technology to redefine learning.
Please refer to the College website for further information. http://www.holycross.wa.edu.au
About the role
Applications close: Tuesday 28 August 2018, 12:00pm
All applications must be submitted on the College Application Form with a covering letter addressed to The Principal, Holy Cross College, 18 Strathmore Parkway, Ellenbrook WA 6069 and forwarded to the Principal’s Assistant at email@example.com
For more information, please go to the website : https://www.seek.com.au/job/37024427?type=standout
Are you looking for a job, here are some jobs for you, please apply online :
1. KITCHEN-HAND CLEANERS FIFO HOUSE-KEEPER FIVE STAR CLEANER WANTED ASAP
KITCHEN HAND WANTED ASAP
YOU MUST HAVE A POLICE CLEARANCE PLEASE APPLY NOW
USE CV CHECK ONLINE
AND ATTACH THE RESULTS TO YOUR RESUME PLEASE
WANTED UTILITY FOR SHUTTS COMING UP TO CHRISTMAS
MUST HAVE C CLASS LICENCE
GARDENER – ALLROUNDER – HOUSEKEEPER
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT
EXPERIENCED MINE SITE CLEANER WANTED ASAP
MUST HAVE A CURRENT AUSTALIAN DRIVER LICENCE C CLASS (manual)
MUST HAVE A CURRENT POLICE CLEARANCE
- IF YOU HAVE APPLIED BEFORE AND YOU HAVE THE APPROPRIATE SKILLS PLEASE RE-APPLY…
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS JOB
- FIVE STAR HOUSEKEEPER / CLEANER FOR MINE SITE WANTED ASAP
- If you have applied before and you want to-do FIFO work please reapply as we only keep resumes on file for 2 weeks
We are looking for 5 star cleaners with experience in 5 star hotels
Housekeeping and cleaning
These jobs are for fly in fly out on mine sites in Western Australia.
We need 4 cleaners to fly out ASAP Ongoing
- Experience in commercial cleaning
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screening
- High level of physical fitness
- AUSTRALIAN DRIVER LICENCE …………. C CLASS
- Strong commitment and loyalty
- Ability to adapt to any situation
- Ability to get on with other people
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Safety awareness and safe work ethic
- Must be able to fly out from Perth.
We specialize in providing hospitality staff to remote sites around Western Australia at short notice and are seeking flexible and committed staff that enjoy rotating rosters and short-term work.
All Candidates must be eligible to work in Australia and must be able to fly out from Perth.
Australian residents and travellers with appropriate working visa are welcome.
To register your interest please clicks the “Apply Now” button below.
Please go to the website to apply: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36873702?type=standard
2. SUPPORT WORKER DOMESTIC CLEANER CASUAL
Volunteer Home SupportMore jobs from this company
Support Worker Domestic Cleaner (Casual)
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.06pm
3 Aug 2018LocationPerthFremantle & Southern Suburbs
LIKE HELPING THE FRAIL AGED AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES?
Generous Salary Sacrifice benefits reducing what you pay the tax man is available after a qualifying period.
How about we supply the car, equipment, a phone and a uniform?
Then read on!
We are looking for a motivated self starter who enjoys cleaning for our frail aged clients in the Melville, Cockburn, Rockingham and Fremantle areas,.
You must have;
• Good level of written, verbal, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
• Experience in working with the Aged and People with Disabilities
• Must hold a valid Drivers Licence & current Police Clearance.
• Preferable to hold Certificate III in Individual Support Aged Care or be prepared to undertake course at organization expense.
Apply by email with a covering letter outlining experience and CV, together with current Police Clearance to:
no phone calls accepted
Please go to the website to apply: https://www.seek.com.au/job/36875699?type=standard
7月24 日， 我采访了我们青年组学生Bruce.， 一个刚满14岁的中国男孩子。
Meet Bruce who is 14 years old from China. He is studying at Lexis with the TAP program.
- Where do you come from?
I come from Guangzhou , a big city in China.
- 为什么你会决定来到Lexis 柏斯学习英文？
- Why did you decide to come to Lexis Perth?
I would like to study overseas when I grow up, first of all I need to study English, and it is not easy to find a good Language school. My mother’s colleague, who works with her at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport , recommended Perth. Her child had studied in Perth for two months and she really enjoyed it, that’s why they introduced Perth to us.
- Are you enjoying the TAP program?
我比较喜欢和成年人在一起学习，这样可以学到更多东西， 总体上说青年组的活动安排还不错，可惜就是人太少，最重要的是中国学生太少了，就我一个人， 一些欧洲过来的学生他们喜欢在一起讲法语， 而没有人跟我讲中文。
Yes, I enjoy it, I like to study with adult students, because I can learn a lots of things from them. Generally the TAP program is really good, only thing is there are not too many TAP student but the most important thing is that I am the only student that comes from China. The other students come from Europe and they can speak French, but no one speaks Chinese with me.
- What has been your favorite activity?
我最喜欢的活动是国王公园的烧烤会，因为和不同国家的学生一起烧烤玩游戏很有趣 ， 还有在柏斯的购物，学校咖啡店的会话活动，保龄球，篮球还有就是逛弗雷曼特的市场， 吃当地著名的鱼和薯片。
My favorite activity is the Kings Park BBQ because we learnt to cook a BBQ and we played games with all different nationality students. I also enjoyed Perth city shopping, conversation club at Lexis Café, bowling, basketball, Fish and Chips and Fremantle Markets.
- 你喜欢你的寄宿家庭吗？ 什么是你最喜欢的事？
- Are you enjoying your homestay? What is the best thing?
我喜欢我的寄宿家庭，就是有一点他们总是让我参与到他们的家务事情里面，比如说每天晚上煮饭时我也要去帮忙 ， 经常让我去动手，也许他们想让我更融入这个家庭吧。
I like my homestay, but I don’t like when they ask me to help them to do some house work, for example, they always ask me to cook dinner together with them, maybe they wish me to join their family better.
The best thing is they always take me with them when they go out; we went to play golf in Fremantle. I really enjoy it.
- 你对别的将要来Lexis 柏斯的青年学生有什么好的建议？
- What advice would you give to other teenagers coming to Lexis Perth ?
I would suggest that students who will come to Lexis Perth, learn information about different countries before they come and their culture as well, because Lexis is really an international school, full of international teachers and students, so if they know more before they come they can enjoy their study more. I have been travelled to many countries, hence I am fine to enjoy here.
- Any other comments?
Meet Ana Maria and her son Marcos who have been studying at Lexis Perth for 2 weeks. This is what Ana had to say.
Why did you decide to come to Perth/Lexis?
When we decided to come to Australia we thought about Sydney and the other big cities but we decided to come to Perth as it was a bit smaller and we had heard that Perth was very beautiful. Once we decided to come to Perth and Australia I contacted an agency in Spain who recommended Lexis.
You are living in a homestay, how have you enjoyed the experience?
It’s been very interesting to see how Australians live. We really wanted a unique experience rather than just being a “tourist”. The family are really nice and friendly and it has been fantastic to share experiences such as cooking and joking. I can say for both myself and Marcos we really feel like we are a part of the family.
You’re here with your son Marcos who has joined our TAP* program, is he enjoying it?
Oh yes, he really is. Marcos has always wanted to come to Australia but being only 13 we decided it was better to come together, however I am very careful not to spend time with him at school. One of the reasons he wanted to come to Australia was because of the animals. He thought that there would be animals everywhere!
(Unfortunately we don’t have Kangaroos jumping around our back gardens in the city!)
He loves the English classes, the other students and the activities. He is more worried about doing his homework here in Perth than in Spain! He is very happy with the other TAP students and Marcos is really enjoying the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and has also really enjoyed the experience of studying with older students.
What has been the best thing about Perth and Lexis?
The people that we have met in general. I like Scarborough a lot and I feel comfortable but the best thing has been the people.
What would you say to someone who is thinking about coming to Lexis Perth?
GO….just go to Perth and Lexis and don’t hesitate. If we could we would have stayed longer.
Ana Maria, we thoroughly enjoyed having you and Marcos as students here at Lexis. We wish you all the best in the future and thank you so much for your time answering these questions.
* TAP (Teenage Activity Program) open to teenagers aged between 12 and 17 years old. Lexis English Juniors can be assured of a high quality academic experience, within an industry-leading group of language schools located at Byron Bay, Noosa, Perth, and the Sunshine Coast. At Lexis English we welcome over 1000 junior students each year and with a cutting-edge curriculum, the security and comfort of full government accreditation and carefully selected homestay families; we can ensure a level of care and support that our junior students require, along with a genuine life-changing experience.
Cleaners / Labourers required by an established Kitchen Exhaust and Heating Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) hygiene specialist. Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. Job involves some heights and confined space work and will involve some travel throughout WA and NT. All applicants must be flexible with hours of work (24/7 Operation with split shifts) and MUST have:
- Police Clearance.
- Be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol test.
- Construction Card (white/blue card).
- Driver’s License and own transport.
- Work at Heights, Work in Confined Spaces certificate preferred but not essential.
- Pride yourself on having a great work ethic and can do attitude
- Accountable, reliable and have a sense of responsibility
Kleenduct WA has over 32 years’ experience in the HVAC Hygiene Industry, we have gained the trust and commendation from a broad range of industries. Providing specialised ventilation hygiene services to the highest possible standard has attracted clients such as: Defence departments, governments, mining, education, insurance, commercial, industrial which has been the foundation of Kleenduct WA Pty Ltd.
“I like working at Kleenduct because the flexibility of hours and work is ideal for any casual worker. If you need a day off all you have to do is give a weeks’ notice.
The people we work with are also great and reliable people. You are free to be yourself and are able to enjoy work and make a bunch of new friends. It is the perfect company to start fresh and build yourself a future with the company” Brett Cousins’
Job Type: Casual