Nanny Babysitter Needed
Working Mum and Dad looking for someone to pick up our three boys (5, 9, 11) from school Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons from 3pm to 6pm. Afternoons will include preparing afternoon tea and assisting them with their homework, before making dinner for the family. Please contact me if this is something that sounds of interest.
To apply for this job and others like it join for free at https://www.weneedananny.com.au/creg.html
Casual waitstaff wanted 2 to 3 nights per week
Small family run restaurant in Scarborough
Must speak English
Must be able to work nights
Must be able to work weekends
Must have RSA
Must have own transport
Must have experience
Send resume through please
Barista / All-rounder
Dunn & Walton in Doubleview
We are looking for a Barista / All-rounder to join our team. Position is casual 20-30 hours per week. Must be available weekends. If you have experience, a passion for coffee and an interest in organics send through a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kookaï Clothing Store
The Christmas season is near and it is time to add extra ‘sparkle’ to our stores. We are now recruiting for passionate advocates who have a flair for fashion to join our Karrinyup Store between the months of November and January. We are searching for candidates who thrive on helping people and love working in a team.
Get ready to spread the Christmas spirit and come join our renowned Australian owned global fashion company and gain some valuable experience!
In this supporting role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Supporting in store operations
- Assisting with stock maintenance
- Assisting with VM standards
- Being responsible for your gridded section throughout the busy period
Ideally, you have:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Initiative and high motivation
- A willingness to learn
- A love of Kookai & styling
- Availability to work the week before & after Christmas (including Boxing Day)
The benefits of working with us:
- Great product discounts
- Unbeatable and friendly culture
- Daily and weekly incentives
- Opportunity to learn
- Potential to permanently work at Kookai
Limited positions available so get in fast.
Good luck with your application – we cannot wait to hear from you.
Please note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Casual Retail Sales Assistant 3-6hrs./week
Indulge in your passion for fashion!
- Join Australia’s most successful footwear retailer
- Approx. 3-6 hrs. per week, including weekends
- Fun, fast paced and diverse role!
- Staff discount available
- Must be available Late Nights, Friday,Sat & Sun.
This is a great opportunity for a results-orientated and “hands-on” person looking to join a fast-growing company.
ABOUT THE ROLE…..
Your primary role is to ensure your stores’ sales opportunities are maximised. This is achieved by creating a warm, friendly place to shop and always exceeding your customers’ service expectations. You must ‘WOW’ every customer and make his or her visit to Spendless Shoes an experience to remember.
Your efforts will ensure Spendless Shoes’ ongoing success and achieve our goal of becoming “The World’s Friendliest Shoe People”.
The most important people in Spendless Shoes are our Store Sales Team. You are the first point of contact with our most important asset, THE CUSTOMER. You are at the coal face and your behaviour directly affects the success and reputation of our company.
You will be expected to:
- Live Each Day the Spendless Way.
- Follow the 7 non-negotiable Service Standards of customer care.
- Maximisation of sales opportunities by providing legendary customer experiences always.
- Display and replenishment of stock.
- Store presentation. Maintain exceptional store presentation.
- Administration and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Additional sales of hand bags, Value Add Products (VAPs) and socks.
The successful applicant will be a person who displays the following skills and attributes:
- Strong Customer service skills
- Thrives on fun at work
- Enjoys fast paced challenging work
- Has the motivation to be successful
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Is dedicated, motivated and friendly
- Is confident and outgoing
- Has a passion for fashion footwear
- Has some experience in a retail environment
- Have a reasonable level of physical fitness to perform strenuous duties on a weekly basis
ABOUT SPENDLESS SHOES…..
Spendless Shoes is a proudly Australian owned and operated footwear retailer selling the latest fashion looks for less.
From humble beginnings in 1988 we continue to grow and currently operate in excess of 215 stores throughout every mainland state of Australia.
Our wonderful team exceeds 1000 employees who constantly strive to achieve our Vision of becoming ‘The World’s Friendliest Shoe People’.
We welcome you to our stores and hope you enjoy our extensive range of fashion looks for less everyday.
What we can offer you:
- Further career opportunities
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Benefits of staff purchase discount
- Participation in product launches
- Opportunity to be part of our fun half yearly Awards evenings
- Benefits of other great incentives!
HOW TO APPLY….
Please ensure you include a covering letter which states the position and location you are applying for as the first page of your attached resume.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of successful and growing company that genuinely values and rewards its people, we encourage you to apply.
Subiaco City Farmers
Casual Sales Assistant
City Farmers has over 25 locations throughout Australia. Since 1991 we have been offering Australia expert advice to help people care for their pets. We pride ourselves on our know-how, our down-to-earth attitude and our willingness to pitch in. We have exciting career opportunities for people who get a kick out of helping others, and who love their pets!
We are looking for Sales Assistants to work on a casual basis in our Subiaco store.
The successful candidate will have:
– at least 2 years experience working with a high volume, disciplined retailer
– strong merchandising skills
– highly motivated and proactive
– real customer service focus with an ability to make the sale
– high integrity
– the ability to communicate to all levels with ease
– composure under stress and pressure
– a determination to succeed
– an eye for detail
– a hands on approach
– commitment to the care of pets
You must be reliable, determined to meet high standards, willing to be flexible regarding working days and hours and able to work unsupervised. You must be able to work on weekends.
As part of your responsibilities, you may be required to lift heavy items (e.g., bags of dogfood).
We are looking for people who want to grow with the business and who are determined to work with a team to achieve results. Pet experience/knowledge is a plus.
We’re looking for motivated and talented people who enjoy what they do and thrive in a sales environment. If you share our love for the pet parents we serve, the merchandise we sell, and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
Subiaco CF – 408
55 Salvado Rd
Have a look at the exciting activities in November!
Remember, Tuesday the 6th is the Melbourne Cup Day which is Australia’s most popular horse racing event! Australians stop what they are doing before 12pm on that day to watch the race on TV and women wear their best or most colorful hats and dresses.
This is what is happening on the Melbourne Cup Day here at Lexis.
Melbourne Cup Day:
Morning class: each class will get to choose a horse for the Melbourne Cup class sweep.
11:50am: your class will come to watch the Melbourne Cup on the big screen
12:00: the Melbourne Cup race begins
12:05: The winning class will be given their prize
12:10: Fashions on the Field! Prizes for Best Dressed Students
12:20: Pizza provided for lunch
1pm: General English students to choose one of the following activities to join for afternoon class;
- Speed Dating
- Vocab seminar
- Grammar Seminar
- Conversation Club
- Scarborough Scavenger Hunt
Congratulations to Erilda Zazo who has successfully completed our Cert III Business course. She will back to Itlay on November, may come back for Dip of Business course in Lexis, we wish she has a safe trip and will see her soon. 🤩
Are you looking for a job? Here are some jobs for you, good luck!
1.Chef’s & Cooks
The iconic Cottesloe Beach Hotel located on the Perth coastline is seeking experienced chefs & kitchen hands across a variety of levels.
This winter the Beach Club has under gone some exciting changes ready for a September 20th opening date.
This is a large busy 1600 capacity hotel with 4 kitchens.
The successful candidate must have a great attitude with the industry and have the passion to deliver a superior customer experience.
The Cottesloe Beach Hotel is part of the family owned and operated Prendiville Group, which has numerous hospitality venues across Western Australia and Australia.
Key roles being recruited for are
· Sous Chef Beach Club
· Sous Chef Cott & Co.
· Chef de Parties
· Pizza Chefs
· Commis Chefs
· Kitchen Hands
Successful applicants for this position must have
· Have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to ‘think on your feet’
· Exceptional kitchen service of the highest standard
· Have a passion for hospitality
· Be able to work under pressure to deliver the best results
· Great product knowledge
· Have a can-do attitude
· Be able to work a rotating roster including nights, weekends & public holidays
Report this job advert
For more information, please go to the website :https://www.seek.com.au/job/37009924?type=standard
2. Cafe Assistant
About the business
Holy Cross College invites applications from suitably qualified and dynamic individuals for the position of Cafe Assistant.
Holy Cross College offers a Catholic education from Pre-Kindergarten – Year 12. The Vision of the College is to be ‘a community of transformation in the Spirit of the Risen Christ’ and in striving for this we are inspired by our College patron, Blessed Oscar Romero. Holy Cross College is recognised as a leader in innovation, contemporary pedagogies and the use of technology to redefine learning.
Please refer to the College website for further information. http://www.holycross.wa.edu.au
About the role
Applications close: Tuesday 28 August 2018, 12:00pm
All applications must be submitted on the College Application Form with a covering letter addressed to The Principal, Holy Cross College, 18 Strathmore Parkway, Ellenbrook WA 6069 and forwarded to the Principal’s Assistant at email@example.com
For more information, please go to the website : https://www.seek.com.au/job/37024427?type=standout